FRER Line Progression

Chiochick

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got a faint BFP at 12dpo. It was darker by 14dpo but I still wouldn't consider it blazing. 16dpo it was pretty much the same. Now 18 dpo it looks lighter - still there but I'm not seeing any progression. Has anyone had this and ended up NOT miscarrying? I've never knowingly miscarried before so this is pretty new to me. I haven't had any cramping or bleeding or anything. I'm just really unsure right now. First dr. appointment is on the 14th.

Didn't want to read and run, just wanted to say good luck. :dust:

Hi honey so sorry for the stress. I know that FRER is not the gold standard it used to be. Can you go in to her levels drawn tomorrow? That would be the best information you can get as to whether this is a progressing pregnancy. Good luck <3

I don’t want to read and run - unfortunately a lot of the progression pics I’ve seen like yours seem to end in chemical pregnancies. However, that’s not always the case! Have you tried diluting your urine in water to see if it’s the hook effect? It’s early for that to be happening, but if you’re pregnant with multiples your hcg can rise quite quickly.

Lack of cramping and bleeding is always a good sign, hoping for the best for you! :hugs:

Thanks for your comments, ladies. It's not looking good. I waited all day and took another test and while the line is still there, it's almost negative. Still no cramping or bleeding but I have a feeling that will come soon.

After 26 months TTC I have a bfp *chemical*

Here you can see my tests from my chemical in feb if you scroll down the 1st page. I started to bleed 3 days after the last 19dpo test. I hope if this is the case with you that you are not waiting much longer for it to be over :hugs:

Sadly mine looked a lot like this during my early loss last cycle :(.

IMG_20200907_020658_732000.jpg

Kiwi, my tests look just like those. And I'm having the same result. Woke up to bleeding this morning. Better luck for me next cycle :-(

Im so sorry hon.
I've had 3 chemicals since April and my tests looked just like ures.
Faint lines but no progression.
Onto my 8th cycle ttc now, its a very hard emotional journey.
I pray all of us that have had losses get our forever rainbows soon [-o&lt;

I'm gutted after one. I can't even imagine going through this cycle after cycle. Good luck this month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->