FRER lines getting lighter :(!!!! UPDATE sadly I MC again :'(

isela12

Reaction score
I'm freaking out. I tested on 6/1 which was on Wednesday, the line seems like it was getting darker right!! Well I tested again on Saturday and the line was lighter so I'm starting to freak out.

So I decided to test again today, and the line seems more lighter :cry: I honestly don't know what to think.

6/5/16. 6/1/16

Attachments

• 20160605_075149-1.jpg
    20160605_075149-1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20160605_075214-1.jpg
    20160605_075214-1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 9
How many dpo are you? There are lots of different things that can affect the darkness of a test. It's still a clear line so I would try again in a few days and hopefully it will be darker again. Did you test both with fmu?

How many dpo are you? There are lots of different things that can affect the darkness of a test. It's still a clear line so I would try again in a few days and hopefully it will be darker again. Did you test both with fmu?

I dont know how many DPO, since I had a MC on 3/31 and haven't had a period since, both are from FMU, there also from the same package. I had some beta done on 6/1 and they were at 95. That's why I'm freaking out I don't know what's going on :cry:

My betas were so high that my tests went Lighter and lighter until back to negative right after dark positives. It scared me to death but baby was fine. It was just that my betas we're really high early on and made all my tests go out of whack. Maybe you are experiencing the hook effect? It also could be less dye in that test in particular.

it could be they dye levels in the test. I would think your levels aren't high enough for hook effect yet since they were 95 a few days ago but your urine dilution could mater and the dye level in the test. Have levels rechecked or test in a couple days. Hopefully just a dodgy test.

I went back and saw your other testing thread after I posted a min ago and saw you had negative test. I would say maybe just a bad test or failing pregnancy. Hopefully just a dodgy test. Gl!

Just wanted to give an update.. I miscarriage again on Monday:cry: I just don't get it!!!!!!!! :cry: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->