FRER opinions?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I have been getting questionable faint lines on Wondfos for days now (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...sible-going-update-faint-positives-again.html) and finally decided to switch over to FRERs because of the reputed sensitivity.

I thought I saw something (others did too) on a FRER yesterday but I had to severely tweak the test. Took a second FRER and same deal, shadow of a line, had to tweak the test to really see it.

Does anyone see lines on these tests, and if so, which test appears darker to you?

x

Attachments

• DoubleFRERs_0701_Tweaked.jpg
    DoubleFRERs_0701_Tweaked.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DoubleFRERs_0701_Original.jpg
    DoubleFRERs_0701_Original.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 49
Bottom test looks darker to me. I can see that one even in the untweaked picture.:flower:

I see lines on all but the bottom test looks more there.

I think I see a line on second, unsure if its an indent or line, good luck on next test hun

Just took another FRER after getting a massive hot flash late this morning, which I got with both DD and DS at 7 DPO.

Attachments

• IMG_3261.jpg
    IMG_3261.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3261_MOD.jpg
    IMG_3261_MOD.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 23
You are just having a crazy tww! I definitely see it. Fx for you!!!!

I definitely see something there. FX!!

I see it on the bottom right from the first set, and both of ur latest tests! Fingers crossed for u x

kmr, seriously! I called the OB office yesterday to ask if I can come in to see a doctor and the nurse and NP on the phone didn't follow what I was explaining.

I was like... Look. We BDed on 6/20 and 6/23, I got BFPs on 6/26, and then the BFPs went away the next day and now they're back very faintly. I asked how those BFPs on 6/26 were possible and she didn't understand what I was saying, "Early pregnancy the lines are always so faint." And I was like "No no, ma'am, my problem is that it's impossible that I was pregnant at all on 6/26 unless the egg implanted somewhere (non-uterine) immediately after conception." and she just kept saying "Wow, those are some sensitive tests! We should get those!"

:dohh:

I am still very concerned that this is an ectopic because of those impossibly early BFPs, the BFP-BFN-BFP pattern, and the cramping and pain. I think I will call them and ask to speak directly to a doctor, or just show up, if the pain comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->