FRER- possible evap line? 11dpo

mcsmyth1

Reaction score
i took the test at 10dpo, and the line is very very faint and my camera wouldnt pick it up (camera on my phone) so i shined a blue light on the test in the dark and below is the result... please just ignore the half circle shape its just from the plastic packaging :/

i would love some opinions on this as my OH and I are convinced I am pregnant, and I am having so many symtoms which i wouldnt get with my normal cycle...

Attachments

• 163287_185779648110237_100000346095824_533214_5437552_n.jpg
    163287_185779648110237_100000346095824_533214_5437552_n.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 133
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 95
looks like the dent of the antibody strip to me.never shine alight through any test as theyll always be a line even if not pg.gl

Looks like an indent to me. I just got one like that if you wanna see its on pg 5 of my post in this section

I agree, if you shine a light through you'll always see a line. Can you post the original?

Good luck! ! !

looks like the indent line to me.
test again in 2 days if the line couldnt be picked up by your phone :thumbup:

Test tomorrow - or if you can wait, test in 2 days. hcg double every 48-72 hours so in 2 days you should have a very clear line if there was a faint one today.
Good luck

cat really see it when everything been adapted.good luck hun x

It looks like the indent to me which you do get a lot with these.

x

Post another FRER test today, that one isn't reliable enough, hard to see. :dust: to you!

hey everyone i done another 2 "reveal" tests today... both are showing faint positives :) i am currently @ 13dpo and am due AF of monday... unfortunately i cant upload any pics atm but i will on monday (hopefully a big fat dark line)

out of interest... what UK pregnancy tests would you recommend? before OH and I started ttc, we thought HPT were as simple as 1 line neg, 2 lines pos... who would have thought! lol

would 13dpo be a little early to test?

could yous please have a look at my chart and tell me what yous think... the temps are accurate aside from yesterdays which was taken later than usual...
thanks everyone :)

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 11
Charts looks perfect Hun :) as for tests everyone swears by FRER

I'd say thats just an indent but if you are testing early there is still hope. Try again in a few days. GL :dust:

Just read your update, congrats!!! :)

I have to agree, it looks like an indent. So sorry!
I think those tests should be crazy glued shut so we crazy women dont examine them.
They play havoc on our heartstrings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->