Frer progression or not? Help please!

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
So I haven't been on here for a while I was certain we so were sticking with the 3 boys but after a few family deaths me and dh decided to leave things up to fate. I was feeling off around I guess 9-10dpo so decided to test and bfp straight away. Top test was taken in the afternoon and the other last two yesterday and today with fmu. With my last pregnancy the progression was way more obvious even this early on so I guess I wonder what your opinions are?? I understand I probably shouldn't test everyday at this stage but after my history with miscarriage I have turned into a mad line comparing lady. Would you be happy with this progression??

Attachments

• 20180527_074412.jpg
    20180527_074412.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 64
That's great for less than 48 hours if first test was afternoon! Wouldn't be concerned with that myself at all x and the line for 12dpo only is awesome x

That's great for less than 48 hours if first test was afternoon! Wouldn't be concerned with that myself at all x and the line for 12dpo only is awesome x

Thankyou hun that's a great reassurance! I know I am being silly and paranoid and you are right it is less than 48hours and hcg levels are so small at this stage. I will probably have to keep testing everyday though so hopefully the test line will get darker than control soon. Might get some bloods done in the week? I am extra paranoid because I am nearly 40 so that little bit older now. Thanks for your help x

Fantastic progression .congrats x

I think that’s lovely progression. Congratulations hunni xx

Can definitely see the progression! I've found frer rubbish to get dark as the control line this time, i got my dark as the control line on an IC today and a 3+ on a digi but no where near on a frer?! Might be worth baring in mind if the same happens to you:)

This is a great progression!
Mine was much, much more subtle.

FX for you :)

Looks great!!! Especially for that time frame!!

Can definitely see the progression! I've found frer rubbish to get dark as the control line this time, i got my dark as the control line on an IC today and a 3+ on a digi but no where near on a frer?! Might be worth baring in mind if the same happens to you:)

Thanks so much I am just going by my last pregnancy the progression was so good! I think I had darker than control on 13dpo. Anyway every pregnancy different so will keep that in mind and hopefully get some reassuring tests/ blood results in next few days.

I think they’re fine. Mine didn’t look as if they’d progressed loads each day. These were mine from 11, 12 & 13dpo this pregnancy

Attachments

• 61129F0B-E3BC-41A5-8AC4-CA04783B70DA.jpg
    61129F0B-E3BC-41A5-8AC4-CA04783B70DA.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
I think they’re fine. Mine didn’t look as if they’d progressed loads each day. These were mine from 11, 12 & 13dpo this pregnancy

Yeah I guess every pregnancy is different I am just going back from progression from last pregnancy. Looking back now though it looks like I tested every other day which is much better for progression. Thanks chick!

So a little more at ease now I am seeing some significant changes. I am not testing tomoz now when I reach 4 weeks and hopefully next time I will see the test line darker than control. Pregnancy really makes me a crazy lady!

Attachments

• 20180528_081740.jpg
    20180528_081740.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 34
Thanks so much girls! Happy bunny today got 2-3 on clearblue and just around 4 weeks today.

Attachments

• 20180529_064244.jpg
    20180529_064244.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back