Fresh eyes and tweakers welcome

anniedoodle

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I'm not sure when i ovulated this month after having a 25 day cycle last time and they are normally 30-32 and having a light 3 day bleed instead of my "proper" period , my CBFM says its CD22 of what could be 25-32days , i have had low days up until CD14 and highs everyday since then but no peaks this month , hubby and i have been DTD since cycle day 13 EVERY day until CD 20 had to stop Hubby was just about in tears when i gave him my look :rofl:
I bought some ic's well 35 to be exact just to feed my 2 a day POAS habit , so of course they arrived this morning and i just HAD to pee on 1 .
Please let me know what you think and if you see anything , i'm sure its wishful thinking and line eye on my part HA HA x

Attachments

• preggers test 1.jpg
    preggers test 1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 37
hi hun, i think i can see a very faint something fingers crossed for you x x

I can see the line with no problem, I don't know if its pink or not? If its pink I'd say you might just have a BFP there xxxx

I can see the line with no problem, I don't know if its pink or not? If its pink I'd say you might just have a BFP there xxxx
Thanks
I've been looking at it all day so much so my eyes are knackered :lol:
It does look pink and came up within 5 mins but hoping its not me just wishing it so , hope by Friday i have a nice dark 2nd line xxx

I see a shadow of a line! Is it pink? I hope this is your BFP!

I see a shadow of a line! Is it pink? I hope this is your BFP!
Thanks
I'm sure it is pink and it appeared within 5 mins , so just going to have to keep my fingerscrossed it gets darker
Thanks for looking x

Thankyou for taking the time to reply , will test again in the morning since ive 35 of them to get through ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->