Friday Chat!

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
Good morning ladies, what a miserable rainy day it is! I'm sitting at my desk at work soaked to the skin after walking to school and then onto the station in the pouring rain! Oh well, at least its FRIDAY!

Had a bit of good news last night - my husband worked for an Icelandic bank and for the last month or so has been going into work every day unsure if he still had a job. Luckily, the stockbroking firm he originally worked for (bought by the Iceland bank a few years ago) have been bought by another bank and the announcement was made last night! Unfortunately, they are only taking half the staff with them but luckily for us, OH is one of them. Phew.

Yesterday I felt the very faintest of flutterings in my tummy! Is it possible to feel the baby move this early on?!? My last pregnancy was 8 years ago and I can't remember a thing!

Hope you are all having a good day, take care

Marisa xx

moring hun i have a bad belly this moring really hurting just streching pains i think gona wathc a bit of tv with kids and have a lazy day xxxxx have a nice day xx

Aww hope you feel better soon fulltimemum.

I can't wait to stop working and watch tv! We've got sooo many dvd boxsets and never have any time to watch them! We started watching the x-files season 1 the other night, also got Twin Peaks, which neither of us have seen before!

Whats up Frankie? Are you feeling okay?

I got woken up this morning at 6am by JB kicking like mad!

Im sooooooooooo glad its Friday, but its only 10.25 and it feels like iv been at work for hours....sadly dont get home until half 5 but Im so looking forward to it!! Its such a horrid day outside, its totally chucking it down and its like 3.5 Degrees outside....I wish i lived somewhere it was sunny :( But least all is well with baby and I can have a nice relaxing night!!

Ive bin up since 5.30am thanx to my toddler! Shes at pre school now though so im just about to have my breakfast. Done all my housework already!! And the sun is shining so gunna take her for a walk later on

Whereabouts do you live sapphire?

The rainy country Scotland.........the VERY north!!

Ooo good grats on him keeping his job sweety. As for the movement yep it's possible this early :) I feel pretty tired thismorning. Kids are all fed and I am just sitting here trying to force myself some water before I have a decafe.

https://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Good_Morning/good-morning-10.gif​

We're going to order a takeaway tonight - it will hopefully be the first one I've enjoyed for months!

The question is - Chinese or Indian....?

Invading a bit here, i miss your daily chats spoo :lol:
Well im gonna be here on Sun so make room for a fattie lol

Woohoo! We're taking over!

Ohh answer to takeaway, indian! :D
I love indian, cant eat one now though, id get halfway and waste the rest :(

Well now that my MS is just about gone, I'm beginning to enjoy meals again! We haven't ordered one for weeks as there was just no way I could eat more than a couple mouthfuls!

I always go for Indian over chinese - I love rogan josh yum

Dopiaza for me, i have one in the freezer actually. Might have it tonight (well half of it lol)

Oh no thats tough. I love both! Our favorite chinese resterant of 18 years closed last week. We used to go there 1-2 times a week and now I need to find a new resterant LOL I eat alot of greek. Yummmm

Indian Defo!!! Im having one tomorrow night.....luckily iv not had MS and have been eating for about 10 for the last few weeks lol..........hoping to not have gained much though!! remember someone I know saying that when they went to the MW and got weighed they MW said 'Now thats No all baby Weight is it??' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->