Friendly chatters group x

CD15 today, yesterday on CD14 I had a ton of EWCM, cervix was high and soft but my OPK wasn't saying positive. So me and DH DTD last night and I put a soft cup in afterwards. woke up this morning used the bathroom and pulled my softcup out and checked my cervix again, it doesn't feel as soft as it was yesterday...But my OPK looks the same as it did yesterday not quite positive. I'm still having EWCM but I could have swore I would have ovulated yesterday with all those symptoms. FF says i'm suppose to ovulate tomarrow, but my ticker says I ovulate today..:laugh2: I have all the signs, just no positive OPK, and I have never had that issue. When I use wondfo's I always get a really dark line, but this cycle I had to use first response OPK's because my mail was delayed and Wondfo's won't be here until Monday. I don't know what is going on, i'm feeling mild cramps and have diarrhea (TMI) it's like i'm having cramps in my abdomen that feel like O cramps, but then having cramps in my stomach from the other..:laugh2: I also get really bad Diarrhea during AF as well, something about my hormones trigger my irritable bowel syndrome Here is the OPK I took today at 1:30 PM. I'm going to take another one tonight at 8.
https://i43.tinypic.com/2j29obl.jpg

I did a post but no replys hence why I made this grip up as this forum is so rude half the time x

It's ok when there click have a question though x

I have noticed that as well, I haven't been a member very long, but it seems people just ignore me when I try to jump into a conversation..:laugh2:

ok so I took another OPK this evening around 8:30 PM and line got a shade darker, so I think i'm due to ovulate tomarrow like FF said. I'm really not understanding why my ticker says I ovulated today though! I put the same info in there that I did with FF, so it should have been the same. But here is the picture, the one on top is the one I took at like 1:30 the one on the bottom is the one I took this evening. I don't know if the picture catches the difference but it's def. there!

https://i39.tinypic.com/2wbrc3r.jpg

ok so I took another OPK this evening around 8:30 PM and line got a shade darker, so I think i'm due to ovulate tomarrow like FF said. I'm really not understanding why my ticker says I ovulated today though! I put the same info in there that I did with FF, so it should have been the same. But here is the picture, the one on top is the one I took at like 1:30 the one on the bottom is the one I took this evening. I don't know if the picture catches the difference but it's def. there!

https://i39.tinypic.com/2wbrc3r.jpg

Yeah it's definitely getting darker & def there, no question.

I'm guessing tomorrow/today now is your day! :)

Xxx

ok so i'm having some issues, I really hope someone can help me. FF says i'm suppose to ovulate today. I still never got a complete positive OPK. Well my basal temp dropped for 2 days and today it has spiked up. Does this mean I am ovulating right now? or does that mean I ovulated yesterday?

https://i41.tinypic.com/b3tlhh.png

ok so i'm having some issues, I really hope someone can help me. FF says i'm suppose to ovulate today. I still never got a complete positive OPK. Well my basal temp dropped for 2 days and today it has spiked up. Does this mean I am ovulating right now? or does that mean I ovulated yesterday?

https:///i41.tinypic.com/b3tlhh.png

Hey everyone, I'm New to this so sorry for any confusions. Well I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 3 months with my hubby. Yesterday I just bought prenatal vitamins (spring valley brand) from other moms telling me it can help my chances. My cycle length seems to be 25 or 26. no health conditions that could impact my hubby or mines fertility. Every month after trying I get my hope up thinking every pain or tickle is a sign of pregnancy :nope: I was wondering what you guys think should be my next step:)

Hey everyone, I'm New to this so sorry for any confusions. Well I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 3 months with my hubby. Yesterday I just bought prenatal vitamins (spring valley brand) from other moms telling me it can help my chances. My cycle length seems to be 25 or 26. no health conditions that could impact my hubby or mines fertility. Every month after trying I get my hope up thinking every pain or tickle is a sign of pregnancy :nope: I was wondering what you guys think should be my next step:)

I would recommend Fertility Friend, it's a great place to go to keep track of everything, and you can start basal temping. I would also get some Ovulation strips. Me and DH also started using preseed lubricant and softcups this cycle. I have heard great reviews about using the softcups. But starting with prenatal vitamins is a good start!

Welcome Hun have you tried temping to determine your ovulation?

Depends looks like it tho Hun

Maybe u missed your surge I never used to catch mine but still fell pregnant xx

Your bedding looks good too Hun

Depends looks like it tho Hun

Maybe u missed your surge I never used to catch mine but still fell pregnant xx

Your bedding looks good too Hun

thank you very much, yeah my cervix feels a lot firmer today then the past 2 days, so i'm thinking I o'd yesterday. FF said I would O today, but i'm sure they can be off by a day or 2. I'm still going to get DH in the bedroom for the next 2 days just to be safe! Lucky Him! :laugh2: he told me last night he is getting exhausted but he is just going to have to tough it out for 2 more days! I get my Wonfo's tomarrow in the mail, I will pee on one just to see, if it's really light then I know I o'd already. I can't believe I didn't get a positive OPK. I took it 3 times yesterday so I don't see how I could have missed it. Maybe First Response just didn't pick up my hormone. I was reading a lot of ladies are having problems with the first response not getting dark enough. So I know i'm not the only one who has had that problem with them. if I get a higher temp tomarrow and tuesday, FF should give me my crosshairs and tell me when I O'd. so will keep you posted on what happens. How are you feeling today?

Ff is only a guide based on the cycle length Hun u know your own body better than ff

Yh I'm good started with opks due to ov in 4 days so thought would start although I don't very often got a pos

We're see though off to spiritualist church tonight hoping to get a reading :)

No i have never tried temping how does it work?

Ff is only a guide based on the cycle length Hun u know your own body better than ff

Yh I'm good started with opks due to ov in 4 days so thought would start although I don't very often got a pos

so excited for you! I hope it goes well. I'm really really hoping we both can celebrate our BFP's this month! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.

So u take temp same time every day with a basal thermometer and as you ov temp dips and after ov it rises if yourself it stays elevated if at coming it drops you should get one for next cycle if at shows this month

I find it better than opks xx

so excited for you! I hope it goes well. I'm really really hoping we both can celebrate our BFP's this month! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.

Thanks babes right back at you as we'll I'll message you when I'm back not going till 6 xx

So u take temp same time every day with a basal thermometer and as you ov temp dips and after ov it rises if yourself it stays elevated if at coming it drops you should get one for next cycle if at shows this month

Oh okay so I use my regular thermometer and if it dips that means I circulated? Or when it rises I ovulated? Is it gonna be a big difference? Sorry for so many questions:dohh: I have a period tracker already and it tells me my fertile days and that's what I have been following but would this temperature measurements be more accurate then the app I'm using now

Thanks babes right back at you as we'll I'll message you when I'm back not going till 6 xx

alright, can't wait to here what they said!

Oh okay so I use my regular thermometer and if it dips that means I circulated? Or when it rises I ovulated? Is it gonna be a big difference? Sorry for so many questions:dohh: I have a period tracker already and it tells me my fertile days and that's what I have been following but would this temperature measurements be more accurate then the app I'm using now

there is no such thing as too many questions! we all asked a ton of questions in the beginning. You are going to want a Basal Thermometer, you can't use just a regular thermometer. I got mine from Walmart next the pharmacy area for 8 dollars. You want to start taking your temp at the same time every morning starting with CD1. keep your thermometer by your bedside because you need to take it before you move, talk, drink, use the bathroom or anything when you wake up in the morning. If you look at my chart I just posted, you will see my temps go up and down, but the lowest temp is pretty steady, and then you will see when my temp goes a lot lower than my previous lower temps, that will be the dip you get right before ovulation. then once your temp spikes back up for 3 days straight after the dip, that lets you know you have ovulated. FF will give you a red cross lines on your chart once you have those 3 days of high temps and tell you when you ovulated, mine has not done that yet because I am only on the first day of high temps. but in 2 days if my temps stay around the same I will have a red line that looks like a cross going through the middle of my chart. I will post my chart once I get my crosshairs so you can see it. and the softcups I was recommending they are menstrual cups, if you put one in right after intercourse, it keeps all the swimmers up close to your cervix for better chances at conception. A lot of women have conceived using them, I can't wait to see if it works for me. Also Preseed is a really good sperm friendly lubricant, it acts as extra egg white cervical mucus for the sperms to swim through, a lot of women have had success with that as well. So with temping, and using OPK's and softcups and preseed, you got a pretty good plan, that's what most women stick with. not counting whatever kind of supplements you want to take, you started taking prenatals so that is wonderful. I'm not taking any right now, but if I don't get my BFP this month, i'm putting DH on fertilaid and countboost, also putting us on Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen supplements, heard great things about them, they boost egg quality and help with sperm count as well. I hope I have helped you, I'm still learning too, there is a lot to learn, sometimes it gets overwhelming, but just listen to your body, you will get your BFP :)

Omg my nan came through was lovely I loved it she has my babies in spirit too xxx

Just had loads of ewcm and so done an opk and still neg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->