Friendly chatters group x

Mine only raised today and I'm due af in 5 days odd

Woo congrats Hayley!! Good luck & h&h 9mos to you! :)

DH just ordered me pizza for tea as I was feeling really blue earlier- mood swing maybe?
iDK but all of a sudden not feeling so positive :(

Might test in the morning if DH let's me! Lol

Xxx

omg! Congratulations babe! Wow amazing news! Wooo!:dance: after such a strange chart too! Its funny coz my 1st preg chart was really weird too, my temps zigzagged and my cross hairs came then went,came then went afew times before it went up another level into a triphastic chart....

Congrats again though! Are you in shock? You were so casual about it! Xx

I'm in denial to be honest lol

I'm just scared really but hoping for the best xx

Will retest sat am on a dogs test xx

:hugs: i understand, praying for you its a lovely sticky bean xxx

It is scary because you don't feel any different & so you think maybe you're not pg any more- that happened to me a lot so I kept testing using ICs for the first few weeks to be sure! Lol

I just dug out my stash of tests & all but 1 is out of date- got loads of ICs & 2 Cbdigis. Do you think they're any good?
I'll use the asda own brand in date one to test, & have ordered 20 more ICs off ebay which should be here by Thursday (for the reason above if nothing else!) lol (and because that's what I did last time I got a bfp, now I think about it!! Lol)

So... I'm all set to test in the morning, then again at the weekend if AF doesn't show.

Today's symptoms were pretty much non existent, other than the massive mood swing this avo & indigestion this evening.

Cross your fingers for me ladies! :)

Xxx

Scared as had lots of losses

Very odd though been so laid back this month symptoms were tired and moody last few days and a random nose bleed that's it

Every other pregnancy bar 1 I have had loads symtoms

My temps have not been high tho maybe they will elevate x

congrats Haley! I think I just went through my first chemical pregnancy. I went to the hospital because I thought I had a kidney infection so they did a CT scan of my abdominal region, the dr said I had a swollen follicle, which was most likely a corpus luteum cyst, which supports the embryo before the placenta forms. I had very faint positives and then I started bleeding yesterday really heavy, still bleeding pretty heavy and cramping is really bad. I'm so crushed.

Oh no I'm so sorry :(

I just wanted to share with you ladies- I got my BFP this morning! I can't quite believe it! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

Xxx

Sorry young that's sad new!

5 years whoooooooooooooooppp I have a bump buddy x

Yup yup! :) what does that make your due date? My little nano is due 1st October

Xxx

sorry youngmummy :hugs: hope the cramps ease soon! Xxxx

Congrats 5year!! I hope to join you as bump buddies soooon! Im cd13, 10days until ov...xxx.

hey lovely ladies! How you doing? :hugs: i may be out before ive even started this month :dohh:

Without fail in all the months (ok i think ive charted for 6months over the course of afew years...) i have always ovd on cd23/24...ewcm from around cd16.... Hubby is away at the min and back on weds (cd20) guess who got a +opk today!!!! :cry: cd 18!!! I have never ever ever had one before cd21! But strangely enough, i normally get excruciating ov pains, they are seriously painful....ive not felt as much as a twinge or anything :shrug: loads of watery cm today, but no husband :cry: see what tomorrow brings i guess :dohh: xxx

Hun I had bad cramps cd 14 and then must of oved few days after this month so you may still be in x

I really hope so, i still havnt felt anything! :shrug: no temp rise this morning so i havnt ovd yet......please hold out little eggy, just until daddy comes home 2moro night pleeeeease!! Xxxx

Hi ladies, how's things?

Hayley, have you had any symptoms yet? I've been feeling like I might puke when I rush around too much & having bouts of frequent urination where I need to go every 20 minutes, then a few hours later settles down again.

I got a text from the midwifery team inviting me to an early bird appointment today, which will be Tuesday next week, so that's exciting! :)

Anyone else got any news?

Hope everyone is well :)

Xxx

No not much very tired had a bit of spotting today :-//

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79