Friendly chatters group x

Hubby is taking me out tonight not sure where though :) i will tell u all later

I'm so tired and not eaten all day not been hungry at all

Hope I sleep better tonight had a few bad nights this week not slept at all x

Had terrible cramps again today's but there gone tonight x

Happy Birthday! hope you have a good evening.

just catching everyone up today. I am 5DPO. I am very tired, I got out of bed this morning, cleaned up the house and just couldn't keep my eyes open, I am just so tired. My bb's are hurting expecially around the nipple area. I have been having mild cramps on and off. cm is kinda sticky now.I took a test this morning and of course :bfn: :laugh2: I kinda figured it would be, but I just couldn't help myself.

I just got in from work! Ugh long day! (Open evening at the school where I teach)

Happy birthday Hayley! :)

Don't be disheartened by the bfns yet guys, it's too early to tell. 5dpo is way too early, the egg may be fertilised but it won't have implanted yet so your body doesn't know it's pregnant yet, it's only after implantation that the hormones start to build up, & only once they build up to high enough levels that they can be detected. 10dpo is still early, but a shadow is a good sign- check the bfps posted on here, lots of them are just shadows that get darker. When I showed DH my bfp with DS he didn't believe that was a + he was looking for something really clear, but that doesn't happen until a week or so after AF is due!

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for us all :)

Xxx

So what a fab night

Hubby says we're going out for food

Get to restaurant and all my family there with this amazing cake my sister made

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
oh wow amazing! Aww sounds like an amazing night!! Aww lovely ! :dance:
I wasted a frer today...woke up, low temp, af pains, took the frer, then the :witch: came about half hour later :dohh: oh well, roll on 3more weeks until. I ov again :dohh: hate my long cycles :nope: x

I'm sorry she got you Hun x

I still not had a rise yet in temp how weird x

oh yer? Thats strange, im sure it will soon :thumbup: my temps were very strange this cycle :shrug: xx

Hi guys, I found this while doing some online reading & thought it may be of interest to anyone now in the TWW xxx

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a3696155/all_about_implantation_timing_symptoms

I've decided to update my ticker as I'm pretty sure I ovulated Thursday evening or Friday. I don't chart my temps but get a few other symptoms- do any of you guys get other symptoms? & when?

I had tender right nipple at the start of the week, transitional cm sat & sun, EWCM wed & thurs, ovulation pain wed & Thursday morning, heightened sense of smell Thursday (can smell DH's breath when in bed, & he doesn't have bad breath, just a distinct smell) then very little cm Friday.

When would you ladies think I ovulated? We DTD wed night & Friday night as I was working late Thursday- hope we didn't miss it! I'm hoping the timing of wed's BDing was perfect to have some swimmers ready & waiting for ov thurs/fri.

Fingers crossed- TWW time!

Xxx

My temp is still not rising I'm confused as had pos opk days ago grrrrr

it does seem strange....:shrug: but you've had quite a good rise today...so hopefully it will be right up soon! :thumbup: xx

I hope so very odd our body's are crazy things lol

hey ladies, so yesterday I have a temp of 99.3 and I felt really fluey. bad nausea came in waves, I started feeling much better about an hour before I went to bed last night, tempature went back to normal and all that. well I woke up this morning and took my basal temp and I had a massive spike, it's the highest temp I have ever had on my chart this month. This is my first time temping so I have no idea what it means. my nipples are still very tender, and lower back is hurting as well. I took my temp again after I had been up and around moving for a bit, and I don't have a fever anymore. I took an hpt this morning, I am 7dpo today, I see this really tiny tint of something, it doesn't cover the whole length of the test, it's just a really tiny line at the bottom of the test, I don't know i'm sure it's evap, they are wondfo's afterall. I can try and post a picture, but my camera isn't very good, maybe someone can convert it for me?

7dpo is still crazy early (read the link I posted yesterday) but symptoms could be promising xx

So ladies cramping again no temp rise got a feeling it will come Tomo

But we not dtd for two days through choice though think we're going to ntnp

So it's less pressure :))

Hope your all ok we're getting a new puppy today x

hey ladies, so yesterday I have a temp of 99.3 and I felt really fluey. bad nausea came in waves, I started feeling much better about an hour before I went to bed last night, tempature went back to normal and all that. well I woke up this morning and took my basal temp and I had a massive spike, it's the highest temp I have ever had on my chart this month. This is my first time temping so I have no idea what it means. my nipples are still very tender, and lower back is hurting as well. I took my temp again after I had been up and around moving for a bit, and I don't have a fever anymore. I took an hpt this morning, I am 7dpo today, I see this really tiny tint of something, it doesn't cover the whole length of the test, it's just a really tiny line at the bottom of the test, I don't know i'm sure it's evap, they are wondfo's afterall. I can try and post a picture, but my camera isn't very good, maybe someone can convert it for me?

your symptoms sound very much like how i was in my tww with my dd. My boobs were the worst, they swelled so much and by the end of the first week dpo 7/8 i had to have another bra! :shock: 7dp is very early to test, but with your symptoms, definitely test again at 9dpo :thumbup:

So ladies cramping again no temp rise got a feeling it will come Tomo

But we not dtd for two days through choice though think we're going to ntnp

So it's less pressure :))

Hope your all ok we're getting a new puppy today x

ooh cool, a puppy! How cute! What kind?
Hoe you get your rise soon! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members