Friendly chatters group x

A bulldog hubby drove to Wales to get him he will be home in 2 hours so excited :)

Here is baby frankie x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3
Ha ha ha cute! Great name or a bulldog! How big is he? Need a pic with something else to give some perspective! ;)

Xx

And again here he is x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
So ttc update

Well there isn't one still no rise I'm temp maybe gave something to do with me not sleeping well last 2 weeks I dunno

But been cramping a lot and had random upset yummmy yesterday x

I got a TTC update for me as well. the last 5 days I have had a low grade fever, nausea, lower back pain, really tender nipples and bb's, AF like cramps, twinges in my hip area, also having really vivid dreams. My BBT temps have sky rocketed the last 2 days, seems my chart is trying to do a triphasic pattern, which I heard good things about that. cervix is high but firm, also when I was checking my cervix last night TMI ALERT! when I pulled my fingers out, there was a ton of globby creamy cm and this huge clear blob that looked like snot with streaks of white in it. I have no idea what it was!

Youngmummy that sounds like good news!!! My chart with my daughter was triphastic, went up at 10dpo to the next level,so fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Hayley- Frankie is just the cutest!! Bet he's great to snuggle! :hugs: its so strange about your tenmps hun, so do you think you didnt ov? :shrug:

My ttc update- cd5 nothing to report...will pick up temping at cd10...dont ov until cd23 so theres no rush :dohh: hubby however booked in a job at end of jan and he is staying away and gets home late cd21 which means our window will be particularly small this month :cry: xx

Youngmummy that sounds like good news!!! My chart with my daughter was triphastic, went up at 10dpo to the next level,so fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Hayley- Frankie is just the cutest!! Bet he's great to snuggle! :hugs: its so strange about your tenmps hun, so do you think you didnt ov? :shrug:

My ttc update- cd5 nothing to report...will pick up temping at cd10...dont ov until cd23 so theres no rush :dohh: hubby however booked in a job at end of jan and he is staying away and gets home late cd21 which means our window will be particularly small this month :cry: xx

what DPO did you get your bfp?

i got it at 11dpo, but it was so bright, im sure it would have been positive at 10dpo, i just didnt start testing until 11dpo :thumbup: when will you test? Test!!!

Hey ladies I know I oved as I felt it but I dunno

Trouble is if I did ov no symptoms so guessing I'm out x

i got it at 11dpo, but it was so bright, im sure it would have been positive at 10dpo, i just didnt start testing until 11dpo :thumbup: when will you test? Test!!!

I tested this morning at 10 DPO and it was stark white. I will test again in the morning.

Hey ladies I know I oved as I felt it but I dunno

Trouble is if I did ov no symptoms so guessing I'm out x

No way, it's rare to notice symptoms not the other way around- those that notice things are often picking up on things that happen very month.

& besides, it's still early for symptoms-google it ;) you could have only just implanted, or not even yet.... So don't give up hope yet :)

Xxx

Hello ladies how are you all

Frank is settling in perfect

I had a temp rise today veryodd tho and had a nap yesterday I never nap no other symptoms to report I will test Sunday buy I'm certain I'm in preg x

ooh yay! The tiredness is overwhelming isnt it! Such a clear indicator, it was for me both times too! Sitting down for a rest and falling asleep just never happens, only when ive been pregnant! Lol and :thumbup: for your temp rise! :dance: finally ay! Xx

Hi ladies :)

Think I finally got some proper symptoms today (about on time for inplantation perhaps?)

Hve had such an aching jaw today, and two instances where I could smell things in sure I wouldn't normally- someone eating an apple a metre away, & the carpark smelled fresh & minty- weird!

Anyway, will be waiting till Thursday to test I think... But less than a week to go!

Xxx

Whooop sounds good

I'm could smell someone smoking really strong quote far away

Tummy is really hurting tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79