FRIENDS Fans! Can you help?!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Ok...... so I have watched Friends for years! Keep watching my boxset over and over much to OH's dismay!

One thing is bugging the life out of me though........

You know how they all go out onto Monicas window onto like a little outside area.......

Well when they zoom in on the block of apartments inbetween shots, you never see anything that resembles it!
There is little metal window ledges....... and the fire escape bits but nothing that looks like her window!

:shrug:
Sorry, its just one of those things that I can get out of my head!:wacko:

Lol,i know which bit you mean.i always assumed that the view from outside looking up wasnt meant to indicate monicas flat/window but just the building they are in.coz the building where they always see 'ugly naked guy' is pretty close (therefore,wouldnt be able to get an outside shot)!!
Obviously,its all nonsense though coz the 'flat' is just a studio and doesnt even exist :haha:

I've been to the bit they show from outside! The tour guide pointed out that the facade on the corner is red while Central Perk is green...I hadn't even noticed till then.

i always assumed that the view from outside looking up wasnt meant to indicate monicas flat/window

That's what I had always thought too.
We can never get enough of Friends.... watch the box set over and over...
and even when there's re-runs on TV, we still have to watch! <3 IT! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->