Friends forever :)

No, I feel fine...I'm just not in the mood to shop for shit I need...next weekend, I am spending a day at the mall for spring cosmetics, lol.

Now that sounds fun :D I love buying cosmetics but the ones I like are so damn expensive lol

I love Chanel I use mostly YSL but I love Chanel lipstick and eye shadow

I haven't used a lot of YSL, but I love the mascara and waterproof eyeliners.:thumbup:

Burberry is supposed to be very good, but it's very hard for me to find here.

I love Clarins and estee Lauder :thumbup:But really anyone wanting to give me any free make up will keep me happy :haha:

Yes I use the faux lash mascara and the liquid eye liner I havnt seen Burberry here either :nope: I use Elizabeth Arden tinted moisturiser instead of foundation in the summer.

Have any of you tried the Christian Dior airbrush foundation the one that you spray on? I like it the first few uses but find it goes thick and blobby

I don't like the Dior at all...I did break down and buy a Temptu airbrush system and I have to say, it's worth the money.

T2, I can't get a big selection of Clarins here...very hit or miss. I used to work for Estee Lauder and since then, I can't go near the stuff, lol.

I don't like the Dior at all...I did break down and buy a Temptu airbrush system and I have to say, it's worth the money.

T2, I can't get a big selection of Clarins here...very hit or miss. I used to work for Estee Lauder and since then, I can't go near the stuff, lol.

Really ,I love Estée Lauder mascara and I can't live without Clarins beauty flash balm ,wots the temptu airbrush system ?:hugs:

https://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx...sh-Makeup-System-wFlawless-Face-Kit-Bonus-DVD

Pretty expensive and I am really funny about my colour and I like a good moisture make up ,can u test it at home?:hugs:

It is very expensive and I bought it from QVC, bc I could send it back if I hated it. My skin is on the oily side, so I like a very matte finish...the Temptu is a little moist for my taste, but the make-up stands up to everything. For that reason, I like it.

It is very expensive and I bought it from QVC, bc I could send it back if I hated it. My skin is on the oily side, so I like a very matte finish...the Temptu is a little moist for my taste, but the make-up stands up to everything. For that reason, I like it.

I have dry skin and am getting a few scowl lines in my forehead :haha:So need a good moist make up too :thumbup::hugs:

I'm not thrilled with the idea of it, but I have seen some damned good results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->