Friends wanted in derby area

kirstyankidos

mother of 3
Reaction score
Im looking to meet new people/friends around derby area. I have 3 kids and live with my partner in chellaston. Been on other sites like this but people only usually onlytalk for a day(hope this isnt me im not really that bad). Wanting people who like to go out enjoy days with the kids, bbq's etc. Anyone help me

Hiya I'm in derby and was about to come on and ask the same thing! My family live in Telford because I was here for uni and now I've graduated all my friends have moved back home!!! I can officially say I'm a bit of a loner now, and with a 3 month old son I could do with some adult company lol

Hi kitty. Loner is my middle name I think lol. A little one u must have your hand full

Hi kitty. Loner is my middle name I think lol. A little one u must have your hand full

def got my hands full (im typing 1 handed atm) lol. hes so well behaved though that im very lucky!!

how are you?

The one handed time weird men can never do it, cook clean, toilet all with a baby.
Must say to I've done well with behaved kids well exept my youngest but he's getting better.

Hi ladies! I'm in Belper, so not far from derby. It's nice to see some other derbyshire mums on here since I never went to antenatal classes and don't really see many other mums at any groups or anything :/

Hi ladies! I'm in Belper, so not far from derby. It's nice to see some other derbyshire mums on here since I never went to antenatal classes and don't really see many other mums at any groups or anything :/

Oooo im not far from you!

Hey Kimboowee. I see you being induced. I had this with my first. Weird it all kinda been planned out.

Hi deeper blue how are you

Yeh it is! Knowing this time next week i'll have a baby....scaryy!!!!!

Anyone go to any parent and baby groups in derby? I'm going to try a surestart one called daisychain on monday, brandon loves interacting with other people

I'm near Belper too. We seem to have a good few mum and baby groups around the area, which is good!

I've started to go to the NCT toddler and baby group in Belper and it's actually pretty good :) It's nice to get out the house finally. Going to try going to the bumps and babies one at the childrens centre next tuesday and the toy library tomorrow :D

Oh, btw I saw in the belper library today that theres a Story Time group there between 2:00-2:45pm on a monday if anyone is interested.

x

Story time sounds good - will try and get to that. Has anyone tried Twisting Tots, on a Tuesday in Belper? Been trying to get some free time to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->