Friends wanted in derby area

I'm about 5 mins drive from Belper.. in Holbrook :)

Hey GemLou, Hey Freya! :D
I'm going to twisting tots today (been on a friday before and was good fun) so I'll tell you what its like :) If anyonew wants to meet up at a group or something then let me know.

Oh, anyone been to Chucklebutties btw? It's a soft play centre in belper that sounds pretty good and aparently theres a bit for babies too. May try it this week.

x

Didn't get to go to Twisting tots last week because of how Isla's naps fell, but we went to Chucklebutties instead and it was FAB. It's free for under 1's and theres a little soft play area for then in the middle of the cafe bit so I could pop her under a gym so she could look around at the other babies and I could have a cuppa :D

I thought I'd put down the list of things I've found to do around Belper incase anyone else is looking for groups etc:

Monday
NCT Bumps & Babies - 10-11:30 Behind Belper Library
Story Time - 2-2:45 Belper Library
Tuesday
Drop-in Clinic - 9:30-12 Babington Hospital
Under 1's Group - 10-11:30 Belper Childrens Centre
Twistin Tots - 2-3 Behind Belper Library
Wednesday
Baby and Toddler Group - 10-11:30 Behind Belper Library
Aqua Babes - 12-1 Ripley Pool
Adult and Baby - 12-1:15 Queens Pool, Derby
Thursday
Toy Library - 1:30-4 Bungalow, Belper High School
Friday
Twistin Tots - 9:45-10:45 Masonic Church,
Campbell street, Belper
Sunday
Open Swimming - 9 - 12:45 Queens Pool, Derby

During this week Chucklebutties have got special play sessions on where you can make cards for fathers day (I think all the times will be on their website) so I was going to see if I could make one with Isla's hand print on :D

x

I used to live in Derby, in Chaddesden but now i live in Burton so still not far :D

My friend I went to college goes to chucklebutties. :)

Hi im also from chellaston derby,
Im married with 2 children, 14 months n 5 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"