Friends

Hey girls!
Glad your appt went well, Hopeful!
ER - how is it being back at work?

We have had a wild week. We had Jace circumcised on Wednesday and it went well until that night when he started bleeding like crazy from his little weiner. It was so scary...we took him to emerg where they basically held gauze over it for 3 hours to stop the bleeding. I have never felt more guilty in my entire life..poor little man. How horrible it is when you make choices that hurt someone else. The reason we decided to c-size him was that we have had family history of non-circumcised men having to get it done as teenagers/adults because of infections so that was our choice...of course at 11:00 at night in the ER I was definitely regretting that decision! He is much better now...crazy how fast they rebound.

The other stuff that is going on is that he is not getting enough breastmilk from me. He has been so fussy any time he is not eating and sucking his hands etc..I bought a pump just to see how much milk I am making. I could get 2 ozs out of one side but then 3 hours later when I pumped again, I couldn't even get 1 oz. So, we have started to supplement with formula for a few of his bottles and it is making all the difference in the world. The other night after a formula bottle he slept 12-5:30. Magical.

Anyway girls, hope you are all doing well!

I have the same issue with my milk supply, it's heartbreaking. Being back to work is great! I finally am starting to feel back to my old self. But no one told me that the first period after birth is like a crime scene blood bath... I'm soooo over being a female right now.

Yikes! Like super heavy?? Isn't there so many amazing reasons to love being female?!??

Yeah super heavy. Like soak my undies and pants using a super plus tampon... Then it stops and your like "good lord!" and then it starts again. Omg. It's physically draining... No pun intended. I've been so exhausted.

Poor Jace and his little weewee :( that had to be tough. Did they not do it in the hospital when he was born? I had Leo done because his dad asked me to... And since I don't own one myself, I figured his dad has his best interest at heart.

Baby snuggles are the best, aren't they?

Man, that's terrible. Is he okay now Sugarlys? That's sad for you to be regretting a decision you made for his well being that had a bad outcome but it's all fixed up now. Poor little man and poor you.
My choice to not have it done was that why do it if we don't know he'd have problems or not, if faced with a problem he can always get it done, but no uncircumcised guy I know has ever had a problem.
So things have been busy, sorry I've been MIA lately. We all got colds are are trying to shake it. Poor Ella all clogged up trying to feed and breathe at the same time, it breaks your heart. Had to miss my best friends baby shower because of this damn cold :( did some Xmas shopping, and made a turkey on the weekend, since I have birth on our thanksgiving.

ER- that blows :( no period for me but I still have some contractions when I feed that the odd time causes a hint of spotting in my cm. it sucks, have to put on a panty liner and I'm 7 weeks postpartum. I know they say it can last up to 8 weeks but last time I had maybe 3 weeks of bleeding do this was weird to me.

No, they don't do it at the hospital here anymore..you have to go to the drs office. He is MUCH better now. Saw the dr today and he was happy with how it has healed..we are all back to normal! Also talked about the supplementing thing with them today...they said do what you need to keep baby healthy and yourself sane. Felt so good to hear!

Last night Jace slept from 11:30-6...amazing what a good nights sleep will do :)

That's an amazing sleep from a little guy! Wow, happy to hear you are getting more rest Sugarlys! I know how sleep deprivation makes you feel not so sane. My baby girl is still in my bed sleeping, lol. She woke up a couple times to eat but in four hous lumps so we are still not 100% on a routine. She slept from 7:30-12:30 ate them from 1:15-5:00, then was up to eat at 6:30 and fell back asleep with me and I snuck out at 7:30 to grab my boy and make breakfast and coffee. It's now 9:30 and she is still out.
She is getting so much more interactive now. Actually tries to play with toys by swatting them with hands and feet. Loves have conversations with you, and talks to random household items, the light on the bedroom ceiling is a favorite, lol. She coos and smiles too.
Anyone else watch the lady on Oprah about the five words babies use? It's kinda cool and it worked for me a couple times yesterday. It's just reflex sounds that babies do and they can be hard to discern but are sometimes very clear. Look it up on YouTube (five cries babies use)

Hey girls!
I totally haven't forgotten about you guys! I have had a VERY trying experience! Lol

First and foremost... Ella and Jace are stunning babies! Ella looks sooooo petite. How is everyone's little ones doing?!?

Ill give you all the lowdown! So last time you heard from me I was in NS while I was there I could feel a lump in my stomach right above my section scar and it was hard and hurt! So I went to the hospital and he said its just the infection returning. So he put me back on antibiotics and said my body will reabsorb it! I went back 3-4 days later bc it was like the size of a tennis ball and hurt like crazy! He said take Tylenol and sent me home! I was like uhhhhhh. So the day before I left I went back yet again.. Bc it was now as hard and the size of a softball... He sent me away again! I didn't tell my mom how bad it was bc she wouldn't have let me get on the plane! I landed in Calgary called my OB and asked if I could come today since I had an appt the next day. She listened to what I had to say. And told me to go right to the hospital!
I was admitted immediately for a week I had to have surgery bc the infection hard eaten thru my abdominal wall and was only mm's away from my uterus!

Since then things have been incredibly wonderful! Jett is growing like a bad weed! He is THREE months old already! And he is teething! His front top tooth and eye teeth are almost thru! So he's even a bit fussy!

I had one period after preggo and it was like a massacre in my pants honestly! And because I had to heal from the beginning all over again our sex life was blah! Well I started feeling better 5 days before Phil left again for camp! And well apparently I'm not a 28 day cycle post baby... Bc I found out 4 days ago I'm preggo again! Lol

I'm going to the dr to see if all is ok for this or what not!
The baby will be due 3 weeks before Jett's first birthday! August 17th I think!
Phil comes home in a week and we are gonna get married in between Christmas and New Years! Lol bc we are never gonna get chance to.

I miss you girls! After Christmas life may slow down enough for me to get on this more often!
MERRY CHRISTMAS gals! Hope you are all enjoying your babies! I know I am!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?? Congrats my friend! How exciting! I guess the 'we only want one baby' thing didn't last eh??

Can't talk for long..heading to Jace's dr appt..i'll write more later!

So I had my first dr appointment today! Did my blood work as well and have my dating ultrasound on jan 7th. Lol this is all so funny to me right now cuz it's more surreal then the first time around!

Wow! So what did the dr say?
Were you pregnant when you had surgery? So exciting...hoping you don't get sick this time around!!

Things here are good...we had Jace's dr appt the other day. They were concerned the last time we were in because he had only gained 1 ounce in a week (that was before I started supplementing him)...so now I am breastfeeding him and then once he is done eating, I top him up with formula. It is really working well for all of us...I am less frustrated which is making it easier for him to nurse, I think. Anyway, when they weighed him, he has gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks! He is now up to 10 pounds, 4 ounces. So relieved! So we will keep doing this for as long as I have milk. Everything else was good at the dr. I can't believe Christmas is in under 2 weeks...SO unprepared!

Well, I hope you are all doing well....we are definitely doing much better..getting into more of a routine and loving it :)

Hey girls :)

Okay omfg tainted!!! Talk about crazy! Preggers again?? Congrats and you are going to be one superbusy momma! Hey, moms of twins do it and so can you. That is also crazy about the infection, surgery stuff. Glad they delt with it. So no morning sickness this time?

Sugarlys- glad to hear he's growing well. I had Ella's two month checkup, she was up to 10.8 lbs. she so cute, seems small to me too. I'm glad you are in a better routine now, you get to enjoy more when you can.

Anyone heard from ER lately? I've been busy and kinda slacked on here. My babies are amazing but definately do not match up unless it's crying. They never nap at the same time! So needless to say I'm tired and more grays have grown in, gotta get a due job. For Ella to take a bottle of breastmilk tonight, but then she fussed at my nipple. Hope I didn't create a monster, I just need some mommy time!!!

Sorry I've been MIA. Dealing with the courts and baby daddy drama is no fun... But we are very close to reaching an agreement.

So I went back to work the day before thanksgiving... I had to work on thanksgiving, but the person who was catching me up with the changes at work didnt work that day so I was in the computer lab. Where I met mike.... We've been dating ever since!

Omg pregnant again!?! Congrats!

Yup I'm crazy!

Also we planned a makeshift wedding! We are getting hitched tomorrow!

I don't have much time just wanted to check in and tell you all I'm feeling great thus far... Almost 7 weeks!
Love ya gals and babies!

Yup I'm crazy!

Also we planned a makeshift wedding! We are getting hitched tomorrow!

I don't have much time just wanted to check in and tell you all I'm feeling great thus far... Almost 7 weeks!
Love ya gals and babies!

Congrats you crazy momma! Have a wonderful quickie wedding today! :) so happy to hear you are well so far :)

Congrats on the wedding today!!!

2nd period since I had him.... Ugh, it sucks. Hopefully the bloodbath murder scene will end soon.

I can't believe he's 3 months already! He's 27.5 inches long and 14lbs already.

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it is a great one!!
We are doing well...Christmas was great! I think Jace has a bit of a stomach bug today...crying a lot and not wanting to eat as much...breaks my heart! There is a huge flu outbreak around lately, so I wouldn't be surprised.

ER - exciting about the new man...how does he do with the baby? Time really does fly, doesn't it...we are almost at 2 months old and I can't believe it.

Hopeful - was your Christmas good?..I am sure as your son gets older it is more fun with all the presents etc.

Anyway girls, happy new year!! :)

Sugarlys- Christmas this year was super fun to watch Xavier's face when he opened gifts. He is loving all his new toys and they are taking over my house. Lol, we moved to get more space, now we have that space filled with train and car sets and a blow up ball pit, along with much other stuff. My little girl cleaned up on clothes and a few baby toys :)
I still have to go get my hair done (my present from my mom), but getting the time is hard, and Ella hates bottles :( gotta work on that.
As for me hubby bought me a Canon rebel T4i !!! So thrilled and am taking loads of pics of the kids :)

Happy 2013!!!!

Soooo this pregnancy is different! I'm hungry ALLLLLL the time! I'm losing my hair and I've only thrown up once an that was New Year's Eve night and I'm pretty sure it was bc we were at a party and I was eating reallllly late and greasy too! I've been a little nauseated too but not bad! I'm a lil sleepy most of the time but then can't sleep when I'm in bed... Lol
Monday is the first ultrasound.. For dating purposes

Happy New Years girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"