Friends

Hey girls!
Hope you and your little ones are doing well. Still waiting here! I had quite a few contractions last night...nothing consistent or painful though. I would wake up and my heart would be racing and my stomach would be hard. I have a dr appt tomorrow so we will see if I am dilated. I am absolutely exhausted and getting sick of my body and the things it can't do.

Anyway, that is all that is new here!! Hope you are all doing well! :)

I know it seems impossible now, but don't rush it cause there will come a time you will miss some things about pregnancy, even though it's frustrating and hard to do things.
Good luck with the docs appt and let us know howit goes.
Sounds like Braxton hicks your having still. Just getting ready for the big event.

Crazy eh how we are never satisfied! When we are trying to get pregnant its all we can think about, when we are we want it to go fast and after the baby's born we want to go backwards..haha. Makes you want to remember to take time to breath each day and appreciate where you are. I heard a really great quote on the Ricki Lake Show (hah I know) "the days go slow but the years go fast"...I am trying to remember this one!!

That is a good quote :) I saw the ricki lake show again recently too, lol. Didn't know she was back. Also saw the Montel Williams show, lol, we must be going back in time!
Think I'm going to brave going out in public and getting my son a haircut. We shall see if it works.

How did the haircut go?

Any more contractions sugarly?

Today was semi productive... Doctors appt for me to discuss the scary thoughts. Things are soooooo much better, only had the one scary thought at bath time. I think the book and the meds are helping. Also managed to go to the gym tonight. My parents watched him :) I can't believe how much a csection affects the body! I was working out harder and longer while pregnant.

Be back, he's crying

Okay, he's settled for now.

He's getting soooo much cuter by the day... He's starting to fill out and he's soooo kissable lol. His cries are becoming more distinguishable too :)

The ex will be served court papers this weekend

ER - good for you for going back to the gym. I can't wait to get back into shape!! Glad the scary thoughts have started to subside...I'm sure they wouldn't have if you had kept them in!

Hopeful - I know, all these wonderful talk shows...thank goodness for them because I am starting to get a little bored sitting around (I know after the baby is born I will probably desperately wish for a moment alone..haha)...I would love to be alone if I wasn't so exhausted and could do stuff!

AFM, a few more contractions, last night when I was in bed my whole lower pelvis area was really sore..almost like a period pain...doctor's appt today so hopefully I will know a bit more! I will fill you in when I get home! :)

Tainted - hope you are enjoying your visit with your family!!

He cried :( but then he sat still and just cuddled his blankie. I was not allowed to walk away, hed start crying again. The lady gave him a balloon and stickers and he was fine afterward. He looks really adorable though :)
Next will be a cut and dye job for momma :)

Good luck
With the appt Sugarlys.

Be careful ER- not really supposed to exercise after section
Till you get the all clear at 6-8 weeks.

Awww poor little guy!

The ob said walking on the treadmill is okay for now... I wouldn't dare do anything more! Plus the boobs hurt just walking fast :(

Aww poor baby...glad he survived the dreaded haircut!!

AFM, dr. appt went well. Didn't get my cervix checked...dr doesn't like to do it every time because he doesn't want to irritate it. But, all was good!

Glad everything was good Sugarlys. Did he check baby's position and how low in the pelvis? Only 11 days, that's crazy, time has flown by.

ER- yeah, walking is great. I used to pack my son up in the stroller twice a day and walk for an hour to an hour and a half each time. He was a terrible napped but slept like a champ in the stroller moving about. Got me back in shape fast and was great freash sir for us too. I highly suggest walking outdoors with him if you can, although baby free mommy time is priceless :)

Baby's head is down and last week he said it was very low...hopefully that is a good sign!

Baby had his appt with the pediatric urologist today for his hydronephrosis in his kidneys. Right was stage 1 and left was stage 3/4 2 weeks ago...

Right is completely gone and left is a stage 2!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

We go back for a repeat ultrasound in December to see how things are progressing. Let's hope he outgrows it on his left side too :)

Sugarlys, how's it going? Any baby news?

Tainted, how's Jett?

Hopeful, how's Ella doing?

Well baby is.... Oh boy. He was constipated so I watered down his formula ever so slightly, like just under the full scoop. Well then he started having diarrhea and spitting up and this shrieking cry all day and all night. The only thing that would stop it is feeding him. So I took him to the doctor... It's suspected he has reflux. He's already sleeping propped up as his rock and play sleeper is at an angle. So now I'm mixing formula, any expressed breast milk (I'm only getting an ounce each time), and rice cereal.

He's sleeping! Going on 3 hours! It's the longest he has slept in 3days. Soooo happy!

Aww poor baby!! Glad that the dr was able to help!

No baby yet, but today I have been having a lot of cramping in my lower back that doesn't seem to go away regardless of what position I am in. I am heading to my parents for the weekend because hubby is working night shifts and I didn't really want to be alone. So, if you don't hear from me, that is why! Hope you are all doing well.

ER- sorry your boy has to deal with reflux. Is it normal to treat it with giving a newborn rice cereal? Is it done so he gets enough calories? I've heard burning more frequently can help. At least you can pump an ounce, some ladies can't even do that.

Sugarlys- good to hear you'll be with someone. Not a good time to be alone. As for the back cramps, I wonder. I had a sore back but not sure if it meant anything or not.

Ella is great. Feeding amazing no suppliment needed. She gets gassy easily but burning her is super easy, I just sit her up and most cases that is enough. My challenge is just keeping up with the two kids and the house, and a husband who contributes to the mess. He has stepped up to help with Xavier but hasn't touched a dish or cleaned much else besides the work clothes he needs alter letting them pile up.
Today at least he put up pics and shelves in Xavier's room, but I could have used his support with getting dinner made and dealing with kids. I was crying when he came back downstairs. It's a work in progress.

Home from my parents!! I was glad I was there for the weekend. I was very crampy all day Saturday, Sunday and now nothing! Had a dr. appt today...nothing happening. Have stress tests and an ultrasound booked for next week if I don't have baby before then! Also, my dr will be away all week next week...hoping baby is born before then!!
Hope you are all doing well and survived Sandy!

I'm good, survived Sandy, not sure if I'll survive my kids, but I'm still here.
Ella is in a growth spurt, Xavier is acting out a bit, I'm running low on time and patience.
Hope baby comes soon sugarlys

Baby daddy is being manipulative and crazy now that he got the papers from my attorney. I'm fed up with him and told him there is nothing to talk about, if he has questions he can call my attorney. Texted him today to let him know how baby's well child visit went and he hasn't texted me back. Oh well.

Other than that... Baby is doing well on formula, rice cereal, and breast milk diet... He's just over 10lbs already!

Sorry things aren't going well with baby daddy, ER. Hope that you are able to get everything worked out fairly for you! How are you feeling?

Hopeful - hope you guys are doing well!

Tainted - you home yet?

AFM, due date is tomorrow. Getting impatient but not a lot of signs yet. I was having quite a few Braxton hicks last night but I think I was dehydrated. Anyway, I will keep you updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->