frigging idiots on ebay

dgirllamius

Lena's Mutter
Reaction score
Just a rant really.

2 weeks ago I put something on eBay as a bid. Week later someone wins and he comes from Austria. I specifically set it on my listing to post to Germany only. Through eBay I open a dispute to say I don't post abroad and eBay dealt with it quickly. I thought great I can relist.

So I wait until Sunday evening to relist and it ended last night. Someone wins and about an hour later I get a message from him saying sorry but I didnt read that you only post to Germany and asked if I can send an invoice with correct postage to Austria. The last time I checked Austria wasn't part of Germany.

CANT THESE PEOPLE READ?????

I think you can change your settings so people from different countries [ think you can specify these] cannot bid on your listing. No use now but worth checking out.

sounds like the same person, I would say you can't send an invoice as it clearly states postage to Germany only.

This happens to hubby all the time, he specifies UK only but EVERY time without fail people ask about postage to Russia or Germany or wherever, thankfully it's been before the auction ended though.

Well I managed a second offer to someone who actually lives in Germany. At least this guy was a bit more friendly about it, the other one was a bit of a bother.

I have it set so international people can't even bid on my stuff xx

Selling on eBay get more difficult every day. It's so frustrating. I also have people who will ask if I ship internationally and each and every listing states I DO NOT. It's too much of a hassle. It's as if they think that if they bid we will have no choice but to ship to them. Between that, non-paying bidders, and the ever increasing seller fees...eBay is becoming a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->