From assisted conception to third tri ( almost there :-) )

It's -20 with windchill here we can swap? Lol!

I would swap gladly, it has been too hot here, muggy - yuck ! I'm exhausted after such a hot weekend I just want to crawl into my fridge - lol wish I could fit !

I feel like I have doubled in size & am so uncomfortable now , 3 more weeks until holidays can't wait , just want to relax :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend xxx

Hang in there Taylah!
We are in the home stretch!!

Feeling ok over here. Also getting tired and huge!

I was pg through almost the entire summer with my son but I loved it! Though I don't think we get near as hot in the summer as you do, we're usually between 23-30 depending, we get a lot of direct sunlight though which makes it feel warmer. It was nice to wear cute little maternity summer dresses, the winter stuff just isn't as much fun!

I'm getting bigger to, I can see and feel the difference in just the last 2 weeks!

Thanks kelly! I hadn't used it at all today, then at almost 4pm preston decides its a great time to wake up, stick his hands or feet in my ribs and kick me 10-12 times in 10minutes! he randomly moved a couple times after that, but since i've been home for almost 2 hours he hasnt really moved much.

Kelly9 - I think I'll stick to the heat. I've down -20 before (had to go to my Bil & Sil's wedding in the middle of december in Winnipeg a couple of years ago) and once was definitely enough for me, lol. I think I will be taking lots of cold baths and going to the mall where there is air-conditioning to cool dow over the next number of weeks.

I put up my christmas tree yesterday. That turned into an all day event in itself! Had to keep taking rest breaks as it was rather hot and I seem to get tired so easily these days. Anyway the tree is up and it looks good so mission accomplished. Now I just need to wrap presents to put under it.

^ That's my big task for today wrapping presents , after a hard day yesterday cleaning & scrubbing showers I think wrapping my 7yo dd's presents from santa is about all I can manage today, especially since is hot again !

The last few mornings I have woken up to agony with cramps in my legs & feet, anyone experiencing this or know what would help ??

Could be restless legs or plantars faceitis (not sure how to spell).

Winnipeg is pretty cold, I had the pleasure of spending a week in Regina Saskatchewan over christmas one year, nearly died!

Taylah - The physio at our antenatal classes recommended taking calcium and magnesium tablets. I find that this seems to help me as I have been getting less leg cramps.

Thanks guys if it's not waking up to pee its waking up to cramps :-(
On a happy note 32 weeks today - yay ! Sam - it is starting to finally feel like we are on the home stretch !
I'm really looking forward to my scan in 2 weeks to check placenta because then I will have more of an idea when I will be booked in ! Sooner rather than later I hope !

Is everyone all organized ?? I think I am but every time I think I have everything I remember something else, like this morning I realised I need some maternity bras & some granny undies to go with the lovely maternity pads we have to put up with ! (usually wear g strings ) I bought some yoga type pants the other day to wear in hospital (black & navy blue in case of leaking ) but I don't really have any tops that button at the front for easy access for breast feeding , I can't remember what I wore with my daughter , any suggestions ???
Anyway hope everyone is well & happy xxx

I wore the hospitals mesh panties till my heaviest bleeding slowed down then went into regular granny panties. I would recommend some thin strapped tanks as it will be easy to just flip your strap down and put babe on but invest in some nursing tanks or buttons in the front tops it'll help.

What will I wake up to next ?? Yesterday it was cramps in my legs & queasiness today it was a bleeding nose, cramps & a sore knee ( sorry for the whinge )

I'm over it ! :-(

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me !

Taylah - Congrats on being 32 weeks! Only 8 weeks to go (max hopefully)! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so great at the moment, but it will all be worth it in the end! For tops in the hospital, I've bought a couple of nursing tank tops (built in bra). I'm hoping they will be cooler to wear in the summer.

I had some sort of flu yesterday--i really wanted to throw up but everytime i tried, all i did was gag! and i had diarrhea.. it was terrible. I did not eat hardly at all--i had 5 popsicles and some popcorn before bed..otherwise i was sipping on sierra mist and water..but that didnt really help.

I'm having a hard time with my helps and pelvis, it's very painful to walk a lot of the time now even with my belt. Got an apt at the docs tomorrow to see about being signed off work.

Taylah - Congrats on being 32 weeks! Only 8 weeks to go (max hopefully)! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so great at the moment, but it will all be worth it in the end! For tops in the hospital, I've bought a couple of nursing tank tops (built in bra). I'm hoping they will be cooler to wear in the summer.

Hey Sam , thanks I'm feeling a bit better today even tho I again woke up to a bleeding nose - my poor sheets !

What brand nursing tanks did you buy ?? From where ? I haven't found any !

Hope you are well & congrats to you too for 32 weeks u are almost 33 - yay !

Ayclobes sorry to hear you are sick, hope you feel better really soon !

Kelly - that must be so painful Hun , I'm suffering from sciatica on & off , is that what is causing your pain or is it something else ?? Hope you get some help & feel better too xxx

Ahhh the joys of pregnancy, hang in there ladies not to far to go now ( that's what I'm telling myself to stay sane ! )

^ sucks doesn't it ! I have had the sciatic pain for ages & I think I am just now starting to get spd , I have pains in my lower stomach & groin & hips, some days not to bad others is horrible I start walking like a 90 year old !

Yeah if the doc pushes on my pubic bone I jump and yelp it hurts so bad :(

:-( hope they can do something for you as you have got longer to go than me , I have been told I just have to put up with it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->