From assisted conception to third tri ( almost there :-) )

I went to get a maternity belt but they wanted way to much money for it so I'm looking ot find one second hand now.

^ They are expensive , I got mine on sale for $65 , original price was $104

How was everyone's weekend ?? We had a really hot day on Sunday so we went to the beach on our boat & I got really sunburnt :-( does anyone know if it is bad for bub to get your belly burnt ?? My hubby scared me by saying I probably cooked her !

On a happy note we had dolphins follow us half way home on our boat for a good 20 mins, it was so nice as we rarely get dolphins come in to Sydney harbour & dolphins make me think of my mum because we scattered her ashes with a huge pod of about 50 dolphins at port Stephens :)

Hope everyone is doing great xxx

I think you and babe will be fine, you might just get a darker linea nigra if you have one already. It's winter here so I don't really need to worry about the sun lol. I'm pale.

The one I was looking at was 55 and I have a coupon for 10 bucks off so I might go back and get it, haven't had any luck and the pressure feeling down low is making me mad. I am hoping my OB will give me one final scan before I move, this wednesday is my last apt with her.

Thanks Kelly sunburn has calmed down a lot today & bub is back to active self so I feel a lot better xx

i have pregnancy induced tendinitis--i seen an orthaepic dr yesterday and since im pregnant all he could do was give me a shot of novacaine and tell me if it starts to bother to take tylenol. Since getting the shot yesterda, my wrist has felt much better..it still hurts to do certain things, but it is supposed to go away after the baby is here, and if not to go back to the dr and he'd figure something else out. I also ended up going to l&d yesterday to get monitored, because he wasnt moving much--but they said he looked great! i was there for an hour, and he kicked 4ish times in 10ish minutes. They said that due to my placenta being in front, that was why i wasnt feeling it unless he kicked to my left or right sides. He chose to kick me 8+ times on my left side last night..but that was within 2-3ish minutes, then he kicked 4 more times in 1 minute!

I'm thinking about getting a belly band also, im thinking of pricing them online..because i dont live close enough to where i'd be able to get one...

I've never heard of the belly bandit, I'll have to look into it.

Glad he started moving again for you, it's annoying when they're lazy and or kicking areas you can't feel.

Yes it is, but he's been randomly moving since late morning! i love it, but i hear they are supposed to sleep for 90min and vice versa?

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and wanted to check in.

@ayclobes
I have the anterior placenta also, and don't feel the baby as much as I thought. I try to just not think about whether I do or don't, and have faith the baby is ok.
I was in Florida for the holiday and had some pressure this past Saturday night. It went away by the next day. The next morning I had a lot of clear mucus discharge. At my OB appt back in NY yesterday I had an internal exam and they said no signs of pre-term labor and cervix is closed.

As for me,
Last week I had a terrible scare with chest pains. It was so painful, I couldn't breath, move, walk etc. My dr referred me to a cardiologist and everything was fine. They told me I pulled a muscle in my chest. I decided to reduce my exercise going forward. So scary!!

Also at the internal exam yesterday, dr said baby was head down, no longer breached. BUT, in the afternoon I went back to the 3d/4d ultrasound place for a redo (1st attempt couldn't see much), and he was still breached!
Disappointed that the 2nd attempt at 3d/4d didn't go well either. I guess this little one wants to leave a little up to the imagination. There was placenta, cord, and a hand in front of his face, and he had his foot in his mouth. I could only see his nose and lips which looked cute

Attached is a pic of my bump at 31 weeks in Florida this past weekend.

Attachments

• 2012-11-25 10.06.47.jpg
    2012-11-25 10.06.47.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Nice bump! The shape of your belly makes it possible to picture a breach baby if that makes sense. I've no idea what position mine is in, I have OB apt tomorrow am hoping to get one more scan booked before we move.

Hi baby, u look great ! Bumma about the scan, don't worry you get to meet him soon enough ! Glad everything is going well for you xxx

Hi ladies found our thread on page 4 thought I would bring it back !
How is everyone today,I'm super tired :)

I'm stressed, all this house selling stuff sucks and is draining me and making DH and I snappy at each other, doesn't help that him, me and our son are all sick :( so we're blah!

Oh sorry to hear you guys are not well , that's the last thing you need, big hugs, hooey ou all feel better soon xxx

Taylah I seem to be exhausted all the time too! Really struggling to finish the week at work. Only 2 more weeks left of school though, which is good news.

Just finished buying the wall decals for our nursery online. Can't wait for them to arrive and put them up. Our nursery will be complete then, yay!!!

I'm going to order wall decals to but need to wait to see what the walls/room where we're moving look like.

I've been super exhausted, and i sleep all the time..which i hear is normal. Lil man hasnt really moved much since thursday or friday, but i do feel him change positions--and i'll bring that up at my appt tomorrow. I'm not worried, esp since I listen to him on the doppler. If my dr is concerned tomorrow, she'll just send me to get monitored anyways. I've been monitored 2 times already and he was fine both times...they said it was b/c of my anterior placenta--if he kicks towards the front i cant feel it..but if he kicks the sides of me then i can.

Having a doppler is such an amazing stress reliever. Glad it's helping with your anterior placenta.

I put my christmas tree up yesterday, which was an all day event in itself as I had to keep stopping to take rest breaks. Can't believe how easily I feel exhausted these days! We're apparently having a bit of a heat wave at the moment for this time of year (it's suppose to get to 37 degrees celcius tomorrow, yuck!!) Two more weeks of school left, then holidays! I don't think I have ever looked forward to holidays so much, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->