from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due!!

I tested around 2 weeks ago, and I got a really faint, so I threw it in the bin! :dohh: I tested again last week and the lines were darker and then I bought a ClearBlue with the conception indicator on it and it said I was 1-2 weeks. :happydance: I don't know why but I really want to test again, I guess to make sure it says 3+ this time, think I enjoy POAS's too much! ;P

I tested around 2 weeks ago, and I got a really faint, so I threw it in the bin! :dohh: I tested again last week and the lines were darker and then I bought a ClearBlue with the conception indicator on it and it said I was 1-2 weeks. :happydance: I don't know why but I really want to test again, I guess to make sure it says 3+ this time, think I enjoy POAS's too much! ;P

Haha :haha::haha: I never used the digi ones -but still felt the need to POAS several times lol. Used four in total -the last one was brilliant -the test line came up in about 2 seconds and well before the control line.

Need to physically stop myself from buying more actually - just love checking on those wee lines lol - kind of reassuring that all is going well, isn't it??

:hugs:xx:hugs:

I've done 14!!! Yes FOURTEEN!! I'm mental clearly! But they are still positive so all good if not a little skint!!!! Lol

me and oh have told a few people who are under strict instructions to keep quiet about it all yet! I think we'll prob tell people around Christmas time! Wannabubba, I know what you mean about wishing your life away in relation to wanting midwife appts, scans bloods etc!! My midwife appt is on 8th december at 12! I can't wait! I'm 6 weeks tomorrow xxxxx

Oh dont worry! I have two tests left, one is a digi which I am going to do tonight and the other is a Superdrug early test, my scan is Thurs so I am going to do it on Wed morning just to reassure myself! I think as I am not suffering from ms or anything I like to see the line so I believe it still!

If I could afford it I would buy more and do them all the time!

I think for me it makes me feel like I am doing something and not just sitting around waiting for my scan or GP appointment!!

I've done 14!!! Yes FOURTEEN!! I'm mental clearly! But they are still positive so all good if not a little skint!!!! Lol

me and oh have told a few people who are under strict instructions to keep quiet about it all yet! I think we'll prob tell people around Christmas time! Wannabubba, I know what you mean about wishing your life away in relation to wanting midwife appts, scans bloods etc!! My midwife appt is on 8th december at 12! I can't wait! 6 weeks tomorrow xxxxx

Wow thats so exciting - I wish I at least had a date to look froward to lol and
on 8th Dec I will be 8 weeks pregnant yay!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I will be 8+6 on my first midwife appt! Hope they book me in for a scan asap near 12 weeks! Although that falls right between Christmas and new year!!! I'm bloatsville at minute! During day not too bad but in evenings I look about 6 month gone!!! X

I can't believe you've done 14, that's 10 more than me and I've already spent £35! :p Yeah the little lines do give reassurance, I'm definitely keeping mine as souvenirs, I just hope that they don't go mouldy :|

I can't believe I have to wait til I'm 8 weeks to go to the docs to get a MW appt. It's too far away, I just want someone to tell me that the bean is okay and that everything is normal with me. :winkwink: Doesn't quite feel real enough for me yet. Thought I'd instantly have mummy feelings :shrug:

I am already a mummy - so that maybe helps lol -but I have mummy feelings already - i talk to my lil baby all the time, esp when driving the car and no-one is around to overhear me lol

xx

Aww, that's so cute, I don't really know what to say to mine, it'll probably come out thinking I'm a nutter :p

Hi Claire! welcome! I'm 27 and almost 6 weeks on thurs with my first baby!!

Wannabubba, you look great in the photo!! can't believe bumps are starting to show! it seems like only yesterday I tested BFP!

I do love it when oh touches the belly its just the other people... not many symptoms today, except the craving for cake! mmm...

O and a tip on tests, I found that boots always normally had a bogof on tests so might be worth a try if you all get addicted!! :)

talk soon!

Definitely will be on to that boots offer! It's too miserable outside to go out tonight to any supermarket so I'll go tomorrow, as long as it's not raining :p

While we're on subject of offers, Asda have roll back on Pregnacare suppliments at mo so they are only £4 whereas the femibion ones have exact same vits but are a tenner for months worth!!

I haven't spoke to bump yet but I send texts to oh from baby bead!! Lol!! And I keep rubbing tummy!! Xx

While we're on subject of offers, Asda have roll back on Pregnacare suppliments at mo so they are only £4 whereas the femibion ones have exact same vits but are a tenner for months worth!!

I haven't spoke to bump yet but I send texts to oh from baby bead!! Lol!! And I keep rubbing tummy!! Xx

Thanks for that, will def be popping into asda later.

And I rub my tummy all the time lol :haha::haha: talk about obsessed... and 35 weeks to go haha
xx

ooo I got my pregnacare vits at sainsburys and 90 day supply was defo under a tenner.... 34 weeks to go!

I know its really early but....

I have just been on New Look website and they have a sale on some maternity clothes -I bought a pair of jeans, 3 tops and a jumper for under £40

xx
edited - p.s thanks beadette just signed up fro emma's diary too

friend told me about it! You get a goodie bag from Lloyds pharmacy and my friend said she was obsessed with emmas diary throughout her pregnancies! Also you MUST read mylene class's pregno book! It's brilliant! She tells it exactly how it is lol with hormones raging!!! Like if oh goes to shop without asking if you want something he's a selfish ******* but if he does ask you you're like "ARE YOU SAYING IM FAT AND ALL I DO IS EAT!!! WELL??????" so so funny!!! Xx

Afternoon girls! For some reason I didnt get an email to say anyone has posted? Weird! I am just taking folic acid, should I be taking something else??

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4114520585_1659d4d30d_m.jpg

I am not sure if this will work but here is a pic of my 6 week bump last night! I can't believe how bloated I am already!

xxx

Afternoon girls! For some reason I didnt get an email to say anyone has posted? Weird! I am just taking folic acid, should I be taking something else??

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4114520585_1659d4d30d_m.jpg

I am not sure if this will work but here is a pic of my 6 week bump last night! I can't believe how bloated I am already!

xxx

Aw you look so cute! I on the other hand look like I've had one too many pies!! lol x x

nb -wow what a cute bump!!!

and I know you said it didn't work properly but can you get notification that others have left msgs on a particular thread? and how do you do it -I write in theads then spend hours and hours searching for them again lol

Just finished a 12 1/2 hour shift and I am so tired -legs aching, tummy more bloated than ever before and just sooooooooooo tired lol - OMG I am working 7 out of the next 9 days too - I dont think i'll make it haha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->