from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due!!

What a cute bump!!

I dont get email notifications but I just click on 'user cp' as after I've posted a on a thread it autmatically subscribes me and then I can see when there are updates... is it possible to get email notifications?

I registered my interest today for NCT classes, I saw April/May due dates class was full and didn't want to miss out! the class I'm looking at is for late June/July due dates, I wanted to register my interest before it got full!! Just wanted to tip you off as well if you were thinking of doing the same thing... xx

NB - I think Folic Acid is the only thing recommended for pregnancy but at the moment I'm taking pregnacare original which has 19 vitamins, minerals, & folic acid. Been taking for about 2 months now. I checked today at Sainsburys and 90 tablets was £7.82! :)

Yes to get email notifications go to top right hand side of thread and click thread tools and click to subscribe then there should be a drop down menu for email notifications.

Do any of you girls have an I-phone? Xx

Thanks for that Beadette! and no I-phone here! Oh has a touch though...

There's a free app you can download based on that book 'what to expect when you're expecting' and it's got a ticker on there, tells you week by week what's happening to
you and bub and you can take a picture of your bump wah week as like a record! It's cute so I thought I'd share! X

nb -wow what a cute bump!!!

and I know you said it didn't work properly but can you get notification that others have left msgs on a particular thread? and how do you do it -I write in theads then spend hours and hours searching for them again lol

Just finished a 12 1/2 hour shift and I am so tired -legs aching, tummy more bloated than ever before and just sooooooooooo tired lol - OMG I am working 7 out of the next 9 days too - I dont think i'll make it haha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hiya!

Yes at the top of this page click 'thread tools' then 'watch this thread' or something along those lines! Then change it to 'instant notification' xxx

Hi girls,

How are we all today? I am feeling terrible! I feel like I have a tummy upset and threatening to be sick. I wasn't on yesterday as I was just too tired and lounged around all day. :O

What did you all get up to?

x:hugs:

Hi girls,

How are we all today? I am feeling terrible! I feel like I have a tummy upset and threatening to be sick. I wasn't on yesterday as I was just too tired and lounged around all day. :O

What did you all get up to?

x:hugs:

Hiya hun,

I feel pretty awful too today! My tummy is very upset today and not allowing me to eat anything without feeling very nauseous!! I had hubby's sisters birthday but managed to swerve the alcohol! xx

Well I'm off to Dublin in the morning! We booked it before the bfp fir us and my patents for helping out with cost of wedding. Am looking forward to it but not to OH, ma and pa being drunk all weekend! Bah! May treat myself to a teeny glass of red on sat night! Naughty!! What are you all up to this weekend girls?? X

Oh that sounds lovely! My brother in law lives in Dublin and hubby is going to visit him for a weekend in Feb, very jealous! Do your parents know or are you going to have to make excuses for not drinking?

We are having our kitchen tiled this weekend, and then it is finally finished!! And doing hubby's tax return, so as you can see, very exciting times ahead!! NOT!! :dohh:

Dublin sounds much funner than tax returns hehe... Oh grandparents live in dublin but we dont visit often enough. Went to see New Moon this afternoon, soooo good! Its a little guilty pleasure and OH came with me but needed to comment loudly before the movie started 'this movies going to be shit' just to keep a little masculinity... :)

Also got certificate today for free prescriptions on NHS woohoo, but still dont have my booking-in appointment with the midwife. Can't believe I'm just over 6 weeks, haven't really been sick yet but I can smell sausages everywhere!! Its sooo repulsive!

How's everyone else feeling? anyone else smelling funny things? xx

Yes! I know exactly what you mean, I've been sniffing all over the house like a bloodhound trying to find the source of the disgusting smell that my OH hasn't noticed! I still can't seem to find it, I think it might be moving around. (it's probably him) :p

I was violently sick earlier on, my stomach started doing somersaults and the pain I had made me almost pass out! Everything went grey. :cry: :( I didn't think I'd have these feelings so early on.

:hugs:

Hi girls, Dublin was great. Yes parents know so didn't have to make any excuses although I did have a glass of red with my meal on sat night and savoured every mouthful! It was delish!

I was sat in a restaurant on sat lunchtime and the table behind me had thai red curry and I wanted to vomit! All I could smell was what I thought was really bad farts! lol

Beadette - glad you had a fab time! I havent told my parents yet, my Mum is RUBBISH at keeping secrets so dont want to risk it for a few more weeks yet!

Got my scan on Thursday!! :happydance: So excited!!

We did the :sex: yesterday and afterwards I had two really tiny spots of red blood, has anyone else had this? It was definitely red and not brown.

Today I am getting bad cramps like AF cramps really low down, I hope this is just my uterus getting a bit bigger as I am 7 weeks tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone is good girls? xxx

Tmi but I am so constipated! Really bad pains in my gut! Don't know what to do!! So uncomfortable and bloated! Bah what helps! Please help me ladies!!!! X

Tmi but I am so constipated! Really bad pains in my gut! Don't know what to do!! So uncomfortable and bloated! Bah what helps! Please help me ladies!!!! X

Try Fruit and Fibre for breakfast, or I find an Actimel a day really helps me! Raisins and currants are good! Brown bread? I feel SO bloated it is crazy! xx

NB Chick I wouldn't worry, you might have had a wee tear during the "dance" :p. I've heard a lot of people bleeding at 6 weeks, I figured it must be the norm and I'm expecting it. (?) :\ Then again I'd probably go to the docs or hosp if there was anything more than a few dots.

I just got off the phone with the doctors surgery today and I've been informed I'm 3 weeks pregnant. They are counting it from the day of conception it looks like, which was around the 29th October? Does that mean I'm not a July mummy? Please don't say so because I want to stay so much! :nope: :p :happydance:

Oh and Bead I think you can take Fybogel? You should check though, that really does work for me, it's amazing! Drink plenty of warm water, that helps too. I used get those pains a lot.

NB Chick I wouldn't worry, you might have had a wee tear during the "dance" :p. I've heard a lot of people bleeding at 6 weeks, I figured it must be the norm and I'm expecting it. (?) :\ Then again I'd probably go to the docs or hosp if there was anything more than a few dots.

I just got off the phone with the doctors surgery today and I've been informed I'm 3 weeks pregnant. They are counting it from the day of conception it looks like, which was around the 29th October? Does that mean I'm not a July mummy? Please don't say so because I want to stay so much! :nope: :p :happydance:

Thanks mooncake! I am glad I am not the only one! It was literally those two spots and I havent had anything since, so fingers crossed thats it, this wait until Thursday is going to kill me!

I dont think until they give you a scan you will get an official date, going from my LMP I would be due 13th July but I am expecting it to be more like the 25th, bot dont be silly, stay here!!! Every book you read goes from LMP!

Hey girls

OMG What withdrawal symptoms I have been having lol :haha::haha:- my keyboard has been broken for a few days and I have been unable to post, although have been popping on to read lol - just bought another one today ,so it's good to be back.

nb1984 -Hi -I hear that slight bleeding after DTD can be normal, extra blood supply getting to those areas making everything a little more delicate and sensitive. And on that point (way way tmi coming up...) Is everyone else having trhe best sex EVER??? lol

Well, morning (or should I say all day) sickness has just reared it's ugly head - I have been starting to feel really nauseous at work for the past few days but today it has hit me like a tonne of bricks yeugh!!!!! Oh I dont know how I'll get through a twelve hour shift feeling like this, between running to the loo to pee every hour, and running to the loo feeling like I am about to throw up every other hour too (although unfortuunatley not at the same time lol)

I folded and told my sis I was preggers , getting so bloated and constantly having to run to loo lol -suure she was about to guess anyways- good move, she gave me all her maternity clothes lol and a baby name book. So then I had to tell my kids, didn't want them finding out from other ppl by accident. Our daughter is over the moon, big beaming smile on her face all night,and believe me this is a feat - as she is a 15 year old teenage girl lol:haha::haha: Eldest son when asked how he felt says 'I dunno know? :shrug: and says 'if its a boy it'd better not have to share with me and younger brother' lol -oh well prioriites eh??? Haven't told the wee man yet -will tell him this week -he had a friend staying over at the weekend and I didn't want to tell him when the friend was there, and he was in bed by the time I got in from work.

Anyway hope everyone else is well - and not suffering too much from bloatedness, wind, sickness, heartburn, tiredness -i am soooooooooo tired all the time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, and all the other lovely SS that go along with early pregnancy lol xx

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->