++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Urgh Im soooo bloated too! It's not fun is it?
Im worried about whether im still pregnant lol - I don't seem to have much symptoms :nope:
Got Dr's thursday though to get the ball rolling :happydance: xx

I has those the day before bfp, day of bfp and day after!

Yep they are very very common to have hun! Fx'd xx

Lol I don't hold back. I'm actually stressing over my slow progressing ICs but the frer Is darker today so that's good. Why does it need to be stressful?! Lol

My IC's didn't get a line on them untill i was 5+ weeks but my frer and digig was + at 11dpo. I also got 3+ opk's and ov'd on the 1st 1. Congrats againe

Jess~ with my boys i had nothing at all i wouldn't think i was preg if it wasn't for the + test.

I am on the big side and still started to show at 6 weeks

On no I really want to hide this until the 14wk Mark. One to make sure all Is ok, and 2 because I'm a childminder. Parents tend to freak out and find alternate care. I need the income as long as poss and intend to work until a few weeks before EDD. I'm not even intending taking a huge time off after as i want the kids to come back. Urgh I will need to buy baggier clothes!

My ic is darker today :) :) :)

Yay for darker test i think you may of oved a few days befor you think you did.

I probably did. Woo hooo whenever it was haha ;-)

Lucky we got the early BD in!

I wish there was a camera in there to see everything during the process!

Well Here you go ladies I can see it in person

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120208062854.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120208062947.jpg

I would try a FRER see what that gives you i can't see any thing on that pic as it is fuzzy.

I am trying to get my LO in to a good pre-school how hard would you think that was? i rang the 1 rueben went to but they are full boooo! so on to looking for a good 1 which dosn't look meany about.

Hot pink I can't see anything but I think is the photo. It's blurry and too close. Don't you have another one?

I'm just having hives at the moment. Don't know where that came from but I remember I had it also with my last 2 pregnancies. I went online and it says it shouldn't affect the pregnancy/baby in any way but even with that I'm worried.
One of the things that may cause it is being too warm. I've just taken my jumper off and feel much better already.

Ladies, after I posted the pics I've been spotting Off and On cramping really bad though

I'm thinking it IB No RED just Little pink and some little brown at sometimes

I hope it is IP Hun.

Madrid~ it may be down to having the cold and you could have a bit of a temp drink plenty of cold drinksand keep cool which isnt really to hard in this weather lol How is the cold today?

Thanks. I'm feeling better today. At least my nose isn't glued to a tissue 24/7. I'll go back to work tomorrow as it's only one day.

Sorry your not feling too well Madrid :hugs:

Hotpunk - couldn't make out the pics they are very blurry, I hope your getting IB, what's happening with it now? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->