++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I keep not getting notifications :(

Sorry I went Mia. I missed all the fun!!

I'm really small so no bloat etc here. Test darker today but I've had lower back pain all last night and today. It's freaking me out!

I seens baby kick from the out side for the 1st time thiis morning so cute and made me fall in love some more.

My temp went down this morning :cry: but not cramping or spotting either today

I seens baby kick from the out side for the 1st time thiis morning so cute and made me fall in love some more.

Tmr your due for your weekly pic:thumbup: Awe, thats so lovely to hear about your baby I love the kicks but man they can hurt sometimes

They do when they are bigger just tiny little taps just now. i don't think i have grown much will do 1 asap

Tmr defo want to see that pic!! Naww thats so sweet you saw the baby :cloud9:

Hotpink - doesn't mean its over yet ;) I've heard womens temps dropping with bfp's ;)

That's so nice tmr!! I can't wait to feel the baby or have a bump!!!

Thanks mrsthomas!! Good luck with the birth! Not long to go now!!

Hotpink the drop may be due to your spotting yesterday if it was ib. They come together!

I used my last 2 tests yesterday and today. The digi is my avatar. I'm soooooo please I got my 3+!! I never got that last time. Huge milestone!!

Madrid~ That 3+ makes it seem so real your gunna have a baby or 2 in 34 weeks ish lol

Probably just one :baby: if all is well in there!! I wish i could see whats going on. I nearly told my manager today but I better wait until at least 8 weeks. Eeekkk

8 weeks was when I leaked the word out to everyone :blush: Like everyone... I couldn't hold it in anymore :haha:

I think once you have scans & all seems well we get more confident. And I'm looking forward to tell people or at least to avoid hiding it from everyone.

yes, never seen HB's w/ my prior pregnancies, so I felt so much better.. Then my constant symptoms have helped as well :thumbup:

At what stage did you see the hb's? I've been told I'll see it on Tuesday if my dates are right

I'm getting anxious about my appt already! I should be 6wks3 or 6wks1 on Tuesday so I hope is enough time. I'm sure it is because that's the dates the told me to to check if all is ok at the epu clinic. And the Gp said the same thing: 6 wks & we'll know where we stand.

I have a Doppler already but it won't work until week 9 if I'm lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->