++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Okay I'm back It just a little watery/pink CM now So i'm thinking it IB AF is due the 12/13th

jess where is your 5 wks bump pic? We are still waiting :haha:

Hot pink - eeeeeek that could sooooo be IB!!! Especially as AF isn't due until 4/5 days away :D Fx'd for you :)

Madrid.... ahaha I didn't know I was expected to give one :blush:
My phone has a reeeally rubbish camera though lol

HAha - it defo sounds positive :) Baby dust to you :dust: :dust: and lots of it!! :dust: :dust:

OK - I've actually gone and taken one... :blush: since Im going to have to of anyway for my pregnancy journal that's on its way :happydance: Thanks for reminding me :thumbup:
So here is my embarrassing 5 week bump.... Im sure it's pretty much bloat though I think :blush:
Where's all yours? :p xx

Attachments

• IMG0358A.jpg
    IMG0358A.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Here is my non-preggo bloated belly :rofl:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120208140216.jpg

Awe, jess thank you.

I'm pray for a sticky bean probably will test again friday

I posted my bloat last Saturday jess. You can go back and have a look :blush:(page 11)

You look tiny!! The 5 wks bloat is looking good :thumbup:

Hot pink yours is nice too! Soy makes us very bloated indeed!!

Hey just saw this!

I am so happy for all of you. :yipee:

My soy baby is almost here- and I cannot thank they soy ladies enough for all their advice! Here is to a H&H pregnancy to you all!

Jess# Yay for bump pic it can only get bigger lol.

Madrid~ Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Hot~ Looking at your chart if your temp is up today you have got your self a tri chart and it can 90% mean only 1 thing you have a bean in there. Good luck.

A.F.U

I have a bad head againe but that is nothing new got woke last night with Rueben crying with pain in his ear so that woke Lucas then DH woke barking so i had very little sleep.

I got my wardrobe for the babies room yesterday yay! But it looks very small not putting it up yet as have to find out what bubs is and paint the room. I have no ider what i am going to do it like. 9 more days untill we find out we are having another boy ( i so hope not lol)

p.s I am an onion:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->