++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hope your feeling better TMR :hugs:

Dani - sorry to hear about the bad news hope your ok and it get seen to soon :hugs: Great to hear about the good news though :D :D

Autigers - sorry to hear that, hope all goes well and you can get back to TTC asap!

That Happened to me Autigers with my m/c it was going up and down but eventually dropped.

If it was methotrexate then you HAVE to wait 3 months. If not you risk deformities/miscarriage. That is the drug I was on that caused my m/c last year. They were making me abort if I didn't m/c naturally. :(

I'm Sorry you had to go through that.

Thanks. It was methotrexate. I have read that some women were told by their doctors to wait at least one ovulation, some even were told once their hcg level was 0, then it was ok and they could start trying, but I have also read that some were told they needed to wait at least 3 months, but a lot of those were IVF patients. Who knows what I will be told, but I am waiting to see if I O after this mc, and if I do, I will start trying after I get a real AF, if my doctor oks it. All I know for sure is once I can, I am going to start taking as much folic acid as I can to help build it back up.

Did you get 1 shot or did you have to get more?

tmr - Thanks. I do have cysts on my ovaries, but my doctor doesnt think it was that.

I was on MTX and fell pg by mistake. I got prescribed it for my rheumatoid arthritis. It is a lethal med and i had had a drug report given to me by a lab once pg to prove why I had to terminate if I didn't miscarry naturally. So I wasn't given it to m/c it made me m/c. I really urge you to wait rather than have a m/c or deformed fetus. 3 months is the minimum I'd give before TTC. I was told under no circumstances to fall pregnant and prevented. Happened to be our wedding night, drunk, stupid. We TTC DS for a year and then one stupid time got me pg :(

Anyway that's my story. I had to attend the abortion clinic, they scanned me and my uterus was already empty. I had blood tests my hcg was rising not falling (but low) I had to have internal exams, ultrasounds and finally 2 weeks later it ended. I had bad depression afterwards and went through hell, I just don't want anyone else to experience that x

hi all well another bfn for me the wait for af begins :growlmad:

I am waiting at least 1 cycle before trying because I only had to get one shot and from what I read, it should be out of my system by then, but I am going to ask my doctor first before I do anything. I just hate knowing I may have to wait 3 months and the only way to prevent pregnancy is either go on BC, which I dont want to do, or use condoms, and my DH refuses to do that. So I am hoping I will be ok to try in 1 cycle.

I'm here! Busy with many things and with no energy whatsoever. I have to finish 2 assignments asap for my job and sew my son's costume. :wacko: I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow and have all day to finish them. Never mind!!

I'll catch up with the messages another day, I promise!

Glad to know every 1 is doing ok.

MrsP~ so sorry about the bfn may be you was about to ov with the EWCM.

Antigers~ I really hope you can get back to TTC very soon.

Madrid~ That is the 1 thing that made it so hard for me in 1st tri was the tiredness i felt wiped out all the time and it has not really got much better in 2nd tri when we are ment to feel brill.

Florda & Angel~ Wellcome to 2nd tri happy 13 weeks girls.

Autigers the choice is completely yours I just wanted to share my experience and opinions. I've been on FF for 5 years and anyone that ever had the shot was told 3 months. It may seem a long time but "if" the worst were to happen it would prolong it even further. I will say no more as you are your own person with your own mind and the decision lies with you.

Madrid I had really bad tiredness, but since the weekend it's lifted a bit and my nausea/sickness isn't as bad either. Don't know wether to be happy or worried about that! Meh.

Sorry Mrsp :(

Glad to know every 1 is doing ok.

MrsP~ so sorry about the bfn may be you was about to ov with the EWCM.

Antigers~ I really hope you can get back to TTC very soon.

Madrid~ That is the 1 thing that made it so hard for me in 1st tri was the tiredness i felt wiped out all the time and it has not really got much better in 2nd tri when we are ment to feel brill.

Florda & Angel~ Wellcome to 2nd tri happy 13 weeks girls.

hi traci i think you are right im ok with the neg was expecting it anyway i think i must have ovulated has my boobs are hurting a sign for me so af should be here next week xx

Dani - I totally understand what your saying, and I have to read that I need to wait 3 months, but I have also read that you can after 1. I think I read it in a medical document but not sure because I cannot find the link anymore. :shrug:

I am sure by the time I get a real AF a month and half will probably have already passed, so I hope it will be out of my system by then, since I have only gotten 1 shot. I am going to ask my doctor's opinion to see if it will be safe, but if he suggests waiting another 1 or 2 cycles then, I will do as he says. I dont know what I am going to do about protection because like I said before DH wont wear condoms, who could blame him, and I dont want to go back on bc for 3 months because I am afraid it will mess my body up again. :dohh: Being in this position really sucks. :(

Big hugs it's a difficult situation. I u derstand how you are feeling and that is how we ended up pg on it. I can't use the pill (migraines & I'm a hormonal mess) DH hates condoms too. And I had to prevent for years on the drug before Finlay came along and after. It sucks :(

It's not forever and hopefully ul be pg soon :) here for you whilst you wait xxx

Happy 13 weeks florida and angel!!

Sorry about having to wait autigers! Make sure you do what is best for you and your health. :hugs:

Hey ladies - was very busy yesterday so didn't come on here, how are you all? hope your all well :)
Happy 8 weeks Madrid :hugs:

Hey ladies

Madrid - I am so happy your scan went well.

Dani - Pray that all will work out and that everything will go great with the pregnancy.

Autigers - So sorry for the position you are in and hope that you can TTC soon enough and get that BFP!!

Well my nausea is still here but my bloat has gone away. Just got my Angelsound doppler delivered so will be trying this out tonight and hoping I can find the HB so I don't get all paranoid again. Tiredness has been extra bad this week and I am really hoping that by my next U/S I will no longer have nausea (please let this be the case....).

So about that bump pic...

This was taken on 13 weeks. I look and am very white and my filter on my iphone didn't help either. I have a flat stomach usually so I guess this could be bump? It's hard and I can't wear any of my work pants anymore without unbuttoning it.

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79