++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Dani - :cry: I am so sorry about your loss hun. :hugs: If you need to talk, we are here for you . :hugs:

Ugh, I wanna cry. Got my blood test done this morning got the result and hcg was 3 and just stood up and had a big gush of blood come out. Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy?

Yeah, that is a chemical. So sorry hun. :hugs:

There is just too much sadness going around. :cry: I hate that we have had 3 mcs and a chemical. :sad1:

:( hotpink so sorry

I am prob not going to TTC again. If it happens it happens but I won't be using Soy or anything else. I will check in on you all and let you know what happens with the m/c

I have chosen to wait at home for it to happen. If nothing by weds I go in for a pill and that will speed things up.

So sad about all the bad news :( hugs

Aw hotpink! This can't be!! So sorry all seems to be happening to us these first months of 2012! :hugs:

I understand Dani! I feel exactly the same way about ttc now. I've bought the CBFM because I'm only willing to keep an eye on my body. I hope it'll pass quickly for you. I'm still waiting even with the meds. I think I'll have a D&C next week.
So sorry again! :hug:

I understand Dani! I feel exactly the same way about ttc now. I've bought the CBFM because I'm only willing to keep an eye on my body. I hope it'll pass quickly for you. I'm still waiting even with the meds. I think I'll have a D&C next week.
So sorry again! :hug:

I waited about 2 weeks last time. Without meds. I'm already bleeding and have backache so I think it's happening really.

It sucks.

I hope whatever is meant for us In the future is happier :( hugs back

Oh gosh - just catching up on posts after being away for a bit. Dani, Madrid and Pink - my heart goes out to each of you. I'm so sorry this is happening right now. :hugs:

Dani & Hotpink :hugs: So sorry you ladies have to go through this :hugs:

I had my US today.. I'm measuring 19 weeks, we weren't supposed to find out sexes yet, but Baby A wanted to show his bits.. Baby A is a Boy, Baby B had her legs crossed but I think it's a girl.. Baby A's HB was 145, Baby B was 156. Baby A measures 15w6d baby B measures 15w5d.. official gender scan is in two weeks on March 28th..

Here's Baby A's nub shot and front profile.

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1323.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1324.jpg

How lovely Florida!! That's great if you have boy and girl!

ja123 welcome back hun!

Aww, Floridagirl, that must be nice to have one of each. Hopefully Baby B will let you offically know what they are next time. :)

Congrats Floridagirl!!!

Hotpink, I am so sorry hun. This sucks that so many ladies are experiencing this heartache. This must mean that things can only get better from here on right! Not only are we a great supportive thread, but also a positive one. We are here to support all the ladies with heartache and to stay positive that you will all have some great news really soon!!

Hugs to all of you!!

Florida~ That is defo a boy you have there they say girls don't like to show. Congrats hun.

Ja123~ wellcome back good to see you how was your b'day last week?

Hot~ Sorry again.

Madrid~ Hope you are doing ok and things happen soon for you so you don't have to have a D&C.

All this heart ack we need good news from now on.

A.F.U

Sorry to get down again Went to see my granddad yesterday as they rang and they have had to close the cofen early as he is getting in a bad way. It was so sad to see him as he is going all black and blue wish now i didn't go. He will be with my nan tomoz so things should start getting lighter. My mum is just not handling it at all yet with my nan because she told her it was time to go she got some relife from it but with him going so fast it is just not easy.

So Sorry to go on i just can't talk to DH about it as he dosn't understand as he lost his yrs and yrs ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->