++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

So sorry hotpink :hugs: keep strong girl xxx

Lovely pics FL xx

I'll be taking the same dose of soy this cycle plus the cassava aswell

tmr - Sorry hun. :hugs::hugs:

Dani & Hotpink - Hope you are doing ok. :hugs:

AFM - Got blood work done this morning and just got the results just a little while ago and my hcg is below 0!! :happydance: I wasnt told when I could start trying, but I plan to wait at least 2 cycles, which may end up being 3 months. I'll call in a few weeks to find out for sure. Now I have the dread wait for AF. So I am praying and hoping she turns up soon.

So nice to hear that things are going back to normal autigers!!

Tmr so sorry about your loss. I feel for you & your family at this difficult time :hugs:

Autigers~ Yay for the 0 HCG hope you get AF soon so you are a bit closer to ttc again.

Madrid~ Thank you.

Hot~ thank you.

A.F.U

I feel like i am going to pop. I have put on way to much weight with this LO but at lest he is happy in there he got his 1st hiccups yesterday so cute.

Good luck hot.

Wow yesterday was a very long and hard day. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but so many people was so broken with my grandads passing.

Any way how is all the babies doing have any of you felt then yet?

I was waching my bump this morning and he was pushing up so so cute. I can't wait till July but i don't want it to go to fast i am loving being preg and taking every day as it comes.

:happydance: AF showed up today!! Never thought I would be glad to see her. :haha: Now the countdown begins until I can start trying again. I just hope my cycles are not messed up because I am going to be bad and start ttc again by/in May.

Yay for AF hope you have realy short cycles then you can get back to TTC. Good luck hun

DH and I gave in and :sex:ed.. It's is a good or bad idea this cycle since the chemical?

I don't think its bad hun, me and OH had sex with my first miscarriage.. felt right to be honest

Hotpink - It's ok. I had a chemical last April and I was back trying after AF stopped.

I had a chemical the month befor i got preg with Jaden so go for it.

Hotpink il be BDing after this. But won't TTC until after our holiday now. If it happened though I'd be delighted and frightened!

I hope this month is your lucky one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"