++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Good luck Hotpink and all the other ladies. Like I said, can only get better from here on!!

My DH is so cute but might have just made a boo boo. :haha:

I wanted to do the baby room in vintage/shabby chic style so had so many ideas. I also love craft and am good at artsy things. So anyways, I saw this beautiful quilt at Pottery Barn Kids for a girl's room and really wanted it but said we would wait until doctor is sure it's a girl. So DH is so sure it's a girl, he surprised me by buying the bedding (which was pretty expensive), put up the cot and make it up with the bedding when I got home from work. It looks so cute but this means he opened it so I can't even exchange it if it turns out to be a boy. :wacko:

So here's to this Wednesday's scan. May baby Hope be a little girl (for the sake of my wallet and my husband's dignity) :blush:

Angel my Dh woud never think of being so sweet. realy hope there is no winky on your scan. can't wait for you to tell us

Angel - That was so sweet of your DH. I will be thinking pink thoughts for you!! :pink:

1 More day Angel bet you can not wait. I want another scan just to see how much he has grown but have to wait another 14-17 weeks then i can hold him yay!

I was realy close to going to the hospital last night as i had realy bad pains under my bump going in to my back and they were pecking as well not nice i think they were just BH but never had them with my outher 2 so not sure. But i ended up getting to sleep and he was kicking away at 2am and still is now.

He is defo getting bigger as he is in my ribs alot now

Thanks for the responses ladies. I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow and hope that the morning flies by. I will post immediately on here when I find out. So I also hope there is no winky on there, but either way, a healthy baby is all I want. (but that pink quilt is soooo damn cute).

I know you ladies don't know my DH, but he isn't really someone that shows emotion or gets fired up about stuff and I was the one so excited to TTC. Now that the baby is on the way, he makes me tired with all the excitement. He has practically finished the baby room almost and nags me to finish the art that I have to do (which I don't have time as I am studying). Told him to wait for a friend to help with moving the furniture around as I can't but he did it all by himself and within a few days...now if I can only get him to cook, wash, do dishes and mow the lawn at the same pace. :haha: A girl can hope can't she...

TMR the clock is ticking for you hun. Must be super exciting!!!

Below is my 16 week bump. Please excuse the pajamas....I think I might see a slight difference

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Angel~ Your bump is so cut i feel like iam going to pop lol. I feel the end is so close but still so far away and i know how the last few weeks drag. are you feeling any thing yet?

Hello everyone
Autiger- happy for HCG news and AF.
Florida girl, really nice bump you have there.
Doing okay girls, but very tired, Iron levels fine, but just still tired.
I cant decide whether to find out what we are having the next scan.
With DS did not find out but felt I was having a boy, bought all blue stuff and all
decision, decision

Cute bump floridagirl.

TMR - I am actually feeling something and I am sure it is not gas. It feels like bubbles or butterflies but very deep and just every now and then. Not continuous like gas. So I believe that is the baby!!

My scan is in 3 hours....longest 3 hour wait EVER!!

FG~ Cute bump coming on have you felt babies yet?

Lolly~ I couldn't not find out we tryed with our 1st but we got told o it is a boy no it is a girl o i don't know but we just knew he was a boy. With this 1 i wanted to know the day i got my BFP.

Angel~ Not long now can't wait to see your news. That dose sound like bubs it will soon turn in to twichy kicks they full on kicks.

A.F.U

Jaden seems all fine not kicking as much the last 2 days but he gets like that. We are going looking at a pre-school for Lucas today i really hope he is nothing like Rueben was he wouldn't leve go of us he was so shy but Lucas has allways been the mad 1 that will go with any one. will update later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->