From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Hi fooshy, ive only just started using FF charts this cycle so im just getting the hang of things realy, dont know how to how the link in my signture?

Im currently on CD18, my temp dropped the smorning and ive had loads of EWCM for the past 5-7 days know so hopefully my temp goes up tomorro and ill know for sure ive ov'd.
Is there a way you could look at my chart?

Thats great news about the job, hope everything goes well and you like it when you start.. Im sure youll little man will have a blast in daycare before you know it he will be waving you out the door so he can go play!

Ive just finished up work for a week :) so ill be have a great week with DH just having lazy days on the couch and relaxing.. Will be getting some more :sex: before the weekend is up want to make sure ive done everything to catch the eggy..

G x

Oliv this is my 1st cycle charting and using FF at the same time im super confused haha..

I just hope that my reading up on it skills has helped understand it ever so slightly of im doom'd ha

G x

Oliv- after you log in there is a menu up in the top right corner, go to "Chart Setting", then "Detector Tuning", then under the "Detector Tuning - Expert Settings" box select FERTILITY AWARENESS and save changes. If it doesn't change anything you can always change it back.

Gx- In the upper right hand corner go to SHARING> under Charting Home Page (you may need to set it up, only takes a couple of clicks) go to GET CODE, you want the bbCode Code, just copy and paste, you can go to the User CP on BnB and edit your signature (down the left side menu) and add it to the bottom of your posts- if you want.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/760878-do-you-think-my-positive-opk.html

OOOMMMGGG !!!!

Well ive just took a opk and in sure its positive (Woop, Woop) PLEASE PLEASE be in totally excited this is the first time ive have EWCM, POSITIVE OPK and TEMP DROP :) DH and I :sex: lastnight and tonight, im sooo hoping ive caught the eggy.

Ive posted the link do use think its my Positive opk??

G x

I cant open it on my phone. il look when i get home

I cant open it on my phone. il look when i get home

Thankyou, im so excited i cant wait to take another one tomorro see if its got darker or what..

Im acting like a little kid in a candy store, DH is in for a treat tonight haha.

G x

i posted in your other thread i think its positive!!! your OH will be a very happy man tonight lol

Oliv- after you log in there is a menu up in the top right corner, go to "Chart Setting", then "Detector Tuning", then under the "Detector Tuning - Expert Settings" box select FERTILITY AWARENESS and save changes. If it doesn't change anything you can always change it back.

Gx- In the upper right hand corner go to SHARING> under Charting Home Page (you may need to set it up, only takes a couple of clicks) go to GET CODE, you want the bbCode Code, just copy and paste, you can go to the User CP on BnB and edit your signature (down the left side menu) and add it to the bottom of your posts- if you want.

thanks hun, i changed it but nothing on my chart changed

That's great Gx!

Sorry that nothing changed Oliv! I tried it on mine before and it didn't change either, but there was a thread on here a little while back and the women were saying they get better results with that change.

i think im going to keep it that way

Just wondering when use are going to test? Are use waiting till your missed period?

Ooh and thanks fooshy, I got my chart up :).

G x

im going to wait untill Af is due because my chart is so weird lol

If I test (I have gone 2 months so far without testing) it will be after AF is due, so Oct. 16th or later.

how did you manage not to test for two months????

I'm not testing till after AF is due, i decided after AF came last month that I would buy opk's so coz I'm using them I didn't buy any preg test I've got a few from last month but will defo only be using them if AF is late.

I read that when your temping you can sometimes tell if AF is going to come as your temps begin to drop again?

Ooh fooshy I hope so. I think I'm more please that I got +opk and can see temp moving because this is my first cycle in 8 month that I've had the EWCM too.

I was on the depo injection which I was told off Dr that could take 1-2 years for periods and ovulation to get back on track.. So if this is all happening 8month after finshing it I'm super please. Just need to get the eggy :).

G x

Oliv do you do opk's? Looks like if you havnt ov'd then you could be oving to day or tomorrow like me??

G x

no i dont use opks, OH and I decided to take the relaxed approach but i think that may go out the window next month lol

I have had some long (for me) cycles so I tend to try to wait until the longest cycle length has passed before testing, in the last couple of months AF has arrived before my longest cycle length, which was 34 days. I also don't usually keep tests in the house, although this cycle for some reason I decided I need to pick some up so I have 3 sitting in the cupboard upstairs.

We didnt get to BD last night as it seems i have a kidney infection :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->