From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Whats this prediction all about? I get a little worried about things like that.

I think you can beat May :)

I think AF is on her way for me today.

I got the same sort of thing from Cheri22, but it's GIRL and Feb, but no year....that gives it a bit of a broader timeline. =(

I emailed her back and asked about a year and she said her reading usually read for the year we are in now or the year after, never longer than that

ooooh, goodie! I'm out this month though =( I had a really crappy night too. I was really hopeful for this cycle, with our vacation we were both really relaxed and we had really good timing. DH started talking about us going to get tested if it doesn't happen soon and that just made me think that he doesn't think it will happen on its own...

How are you ladies doing? Anymore POAS reports? I definitely gave up on charting, I have only been using it to keep track of the beginning/end of my cycles.

Fingers crossed for you both!

AF is still late for me! Did a clearblue digital this morning and got a negtive. I'm feeling moore and more bloaded and a bit sick! Not too sure how sensitive the digis are so I'm going to get a FRER today if no sign of AF!

These predictions sound good :)

I tested last night with a frer and got a BFN so im not holding much hope plus im feeling that AF is going to arrive any minute now feeling

=( Sorry Oliv. I can't wait for AF to leave now! I want to get bding again :rofl:

Let us know how it goes Amz!

AF got me too :(
How are you both feeling?

Sorry Amz! =(

I'm doing ok. Waiting for the chance to try again. I'm anxious to get started this month.

Watch, we will all get our BFPs the same month! That's how it seems to be going. We are all synced up so we will get them 1, 2, 3! February, that's our month, right ladies??!!

Valentine's Day will bring us luck

I like your thinking ;) I have my fingers crossed. Im being a typical "girl" today and can't stop crying. ha! I have been ill for the last few days and I think it has caught up with me.

i was like that at the weekend!! Cried over my mam asking to to put my cup in the dishwasher and not the sink, once the tears started I just couldnt stop!!!

Oooooh and I also reckon im due to Ov around Vday LOL

I have been sick since last weekend too, AND I burst out crying a couple of nights ago and could stop either.... weird! But I guess it isn't too weird since we all got AF shortly thereafter, what a b!tch she is!

HAHA! deinately. I feel like I'm not alone now. OH thinks there is something the matter with me that i'm not telling him. haha. V day for me too... FX'd we all get alot of :sex: in :)

I got a reading from psychic star, addicted I know lol. She's see a girl conceived june 2012

did you have to ask for it way in advance like with Cheri22, was it free?

< Clearly addicted too :rofl:

nope the one from psychic star only took 2 days :)

How are you ladies feeling? Oliv, I just realized both of your predictions are for the same month! That's cool, and kinda creepy!

I'm 5 dpo today and already have the internal "Am I?" battle going on, poor DH, I freaked out at him twice yesterday.

Hope you are doing better

Hi!!

I think im about 2 DPO! Iv had cramping and Direaah(sp!!) yesterday and today.

Oh your poor OH lol

Yeah its really weird i wouldnt mind if they were wrong and I got my BFP earlier tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->