From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Fraid so. AF arrived during the night. Atlease I will be ok to fly now in June :) How are you today?

im sorry but also yay for your holiday lol!!

Im ok just so busy in work :(

Hello ladies, wow haven't I missed use in the past few weeks!! Hope you all had a fab Christmas & New year.. Mines was nice some great time spent with family and friends..

Amz sorry that AF suprised you during the night.. But you summer holiday plans sound totally amazing.

Oliv sorry your feeling out this cycle, hopefully you'll get a lovely wee unexpected suprise..

I'm feel great, haven't had any morning sickness which I'm so glad of! Had realy sore boobs tho wish I could just go out without a bra lol.

I've got my first scan on the 25th Jan which I'm so excited about..

G x

Ahhhh G I'm so excited for you, you must show us the scan pic :) we have missed u heere :) xx

awww Gx its so exciting for you!!!! sorry about your boobs tho lol

i agree with amz you have to show us a scan pic x

Ofcourse I'll post is asap.. How are you both?

G x

I'm good thanks G, AF seems to be on its way out so we can start again :) Going to start temping again tomorrow morning. I want to confirm ov this month more than anything. How are you feeling?

Morning ladies! AF got me this morning two days early so im feeling rubbish

Oh no. I hate when it comes early. Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. Has AF left now? Im due to ovulate pretty soon. I think. How are you all feeling?

AF came and went all in one day really lol. Im going to try and get a test tonight just to be on the safe side.

I hope your getting your BDing done Amz lol

We haven't really done much bd'in - We think we might try to wait for a few days and we might miss ovulation this cycle. Then next cycle with our holiday planned it wont matter if I get pregnant then. Thats the plan but I don't know how long I will stick to it. hehe

sounds like a good plan to me hun, enjoy your holiday might be your last without a baby!!!

Hey Amz

Im good AF is due on Friday so just counting down now!!

How are you?

Same, AF due friday but feeling she is going to arrive during the night!

I think I'm losing the will to live with chartingg though so just letting nature take its coursse now
X

Hope she stays away for you and we have also given up on charting

How are you feeling Oliv, any sign? AF hasnt showed up yet for me. Really bloated today. Before I had even eaten but really hungry.

AF was due Friday so think I may test tonight if no signs.

oooohh you should so test!!! Let me know!!

AF was due on friday for me too but nothing yet and two BFNs so holding off on testing untill maybe thursday

Oooo thats good. I hope she holds off and you get the BFP you deserve. :)

I hope we both get a BFP!!!

I got a free prediciton from Cherri she said she sees a BOY with a connection to MAY. So thats either a BFP, Conceive or Due in the month of may. No year tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->