From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

AF got me too, yesterday. It's so upsetting, I broke down last night talking to DH. DH asked me to take the holidays and try to stop thinking about it, he wants me to focus on what we have and thinks I should try to limit the time I come on BnB just because he knows that I can't really stop thinking about ttc if I am on here everyday. I am considering it, but I told him I wouldn't completely stop checking in because I like you ladies! Hopefully we can figure out a compromise.

How is everyone's Monday going?

Awww no Foosh! I hope you feel better soon! Its heart breaking isn't it! I had a breakdown too! I'm taking it easy this month and going to try to not take it so serious! I hope you still come on here!

Hi Ladies,

How are your weeks going? I decided to have a bit of a relaxed one this month. Ive had the worst backache ever now for a week and all I have done it go to bed... to the dismay of the OH!

X

Hi ladies i am smothering with a cold all this week and AF has just left!!

Hope your back is ok Amz

Tthanks Oliv! Have taken the day off tomorrow to go get it looked at!

Are you all looking forward to Christmas??

Hope the doctor can help you!!!

yes i cant wait for christmas nearly finished all my shopping, how about you??

Hi ladies, GOSH sorry I've not been on in so long. Have just been so busy and when I'm not busy i find myself in bed so tired all the time.

Oliv, amz & fooshy sorry to hear that AF got you, I can defo see new year conception on the way.. I hope the new year brings you all the best of luck!

Other than the tiredness I'm feeling I'm feeling quite good, inhad a sickness bug on Monday 24hours so wasn't to bad. Haven't experianced and morning sickness yet hope it stays that way..

Hope everyone is well, I'll try no leave it soo long next time so meny updates to catch up on.

G x

Hi Gx hope you and baby are well!!! do you know when your first scan is??

Ahhh G thanks. For keeping us updated! Just think nnext Chriistmas you will have a lil one :)

Yeah I'm excited tooo Oliv! Tree is up and iim all wrapped so can enjoy it! Doctor said I have a bit oof siatica so just have too rest!

Hi Ladies! I came by to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! My Christmas wish is for you all to have happy, healthy babies at this time next year!

:hugs: enjoy the season

Hey everyone! I'm new here but have been ttc since August with no luck so far. Looking for encouragement since AF due today, was trying to hold out on test until Xmas but couldn't wait, end result BFN. Feeling very lazy, bloated, moody, but no sore BBs, dry cm and feeling like I'm losing my mind! Very frustrated because I just want AF to start so I can stop freaking out! I used OPK for over 20 days but never saw the yes on O. I want to get this off my mind and enjoy the holiday, not stress over yes or no!:xmas19:

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks. Christmas has been mad but Im glad its all over now. Im definately out this month as we didnt bed anywhere near when o should have been. how are you all?

Wannabmom - Welcome :) xx

Hey ladies how was your Christmas and New Year??

I was so busy and sadly OH and I didnt get to BD at all except NYE :( so im so out this cycle!!

Hey everyone! I'm new here but have been ttc since August with no luck so far. Looking for encouragement since AF due today, was trying to hold out on test until Xmas but couldn't wait, end result BFN. Feeling very lazy, bloated, moody, but no sore BBs, dry cm and feeling like I'm losing my mind! Very frustrated because I just want AF to start so I can stop freaking out! I used OPK for over 20 days but never saw the yes on O. I want to get this off my mind and enjoy the holiday, not stress over yes or no!:xmas19:

Sorry we missed your post!! How are you now??

and Welcome :thumbup:

Im out too Oliv. AF was due on New Years Day so Im 2/3 days late now. But I feel that dragging feeling. We have just booked our summer holidays so kinda hoping that its another few months until we get our bfp. How are you feeling Oliv. x

Are you going to test Amz??

Ohhh where are you going on holiday??

Im ok just want the next cycle to get started now

I am going to test tomorrow morning if she hasn't arrived. I deffo feel like she is coming today though. I have been useless this cycle, haven't even temped once. We have decided to go to America to travel for 3 weeks so that wouldn't be fun to cancel.

oh so a BFP would be bitter sweet at the moment!! Your trip sounds amazing? Are you going to stop trying untill after?

erm we did think about it but we have decided what will be will be. AF still hasn't arrived. OH is getting far too excited for me to test. good job I don't have any in. haha.

oooooooohhh any news amz????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"