From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

They said they don't think it's waters ore likely plug. Sent dh to work. Will see how things go today! x

Good luck, P! I hope its the start! Even if it's plug, labor could be right around the corner!

Hi ladies thanks!!!

Oh my, Gabby is adorable!!! <3

MrsP-eeek how exciting that you are getting that much closer-hope meeting your LO is right around the corner!

Yes ladies-I am getting VERY close and still in the process of needing to pack and then move...eeek! 29 weeks today...will post a bump pic next thursday for you all for 30 weeks! =)

I've been having contractions all morning ladies! :) x

MrsP - It sounds like the start!!! Good luck to you! How exciting.

Chloe - Gabby is adorbs. Chubby babies are SO CUTE.

MrsP, this is so exciting :happydance: Good luck! Wishing you a safe and healthy delivery. We'll be waiting for an update.

:hi: almost, good to see you! How have you been?

Mrsp sooo excited hope you have your bundle of joy by tomorrow yay!

Katie I am doing well although super overwhelmed with things to do and I have had butter fingers like crazy and habe been wobbly bumping into things...anyone else have this symptom? Lol I think its from loosening ligaments making my body stretch and relax

Yay mrsP! I'll be checking for updates!

Almost - gosh yes to the butterfingers. I would drop anything and everything. I still do, but not as much.

I posted another video of H talking away. He found his voice and hasn't stopped since!

Yay, MrsP!! Can't wait to hear your birth story! I hope this is it for you!

Hi Ladies! Just checking in as I'm on vacation right now. Glad to see everyone is well.

Mrs.P, I hope everything went (or will go) as smooth as possible with your birth!!

Chloe, Gabby is so cute. So squeezeable!!

Can't wait to hear if baby P is here, and if its a he or she! I hope all is well!

H is doing currently sleeping on me. I started reading the no cry sleep solution book. He actually gets plenty of hours, but I reaaaaally want to get him down earlier. Stupid USA and our daylight savings time. He was going down between 9 and 10 but now it's closer to 11 after the time change. Much too late for this mama! I want to get it earlier before I go back to work (4/24 so still have some time)

Yay mrsP! I'll be checking for updates!

Almost - gosh yes to the butterfingers. I would drop anything and everything. I still do, but not as much.

I posted another video of H talking away. He found his voice and hasn't stopped since!

Glad I'm not the only one!

Oh mrs p hope all is going well and baby is in your arms already.

Daydream - I remember having the same problem with daylight saving and getting lo to bed earlier. Found putting JJ in his own room in his crib he soon settled earlier

Hope all is well with you and your LO, P!

Daydream, sorry Harrison didn't get the memo on daylight savings :) gabby has been unaffected, so I don't have any advice for u except maybe trying to gradually move his bedtime forward by 15 min every night.

I keep checking back to see if there's an update on BabyP. Hope all is well! Can't wait to hear about it.

I definitely try to get him down earlier but he fusses in the evenings still. I have to feed feed feed him before he'll go down well. Last night was better, around 10. He went down at 9 but I knew he'd wake up before his long sleep. I was able to feed him and get him back down pretty quickly though

And yes can't wait to hear about baby P!

Just a quick one cos I'm 1 handed! Yes our baby girl was born 15th at 7.10am weighing 6lbs 5ozs, will update a birth story ASAP & pics though actually we've not taken a lot yet haha! But both are well. We think we've decided on her name but just taking today to get used to it before we announce.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->