From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Congratulations on your baby girl!! Enjoy the early days, they go by so quickly <3

Congratulations, MrsP! :flower: Can't wait to hear the story and see the pictures. Enjoy your little girl!

Congrats on your girl, mrsP! Can't wait to hear name/birth story! Enjoy her when she is so tiny, they get big so quickly! Hope u have been able to get some sleep! And u will get very used to doing everything one handed!

What a peanut princess. Can't wait to hear all abut it. Congrats!!

Yay, MrsP! Congrats on your little girl! Can't wait to hear more about the birth story and first days!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratulations Mrs P!!! xx

How are you feeling, sbmack? 10 weeks ago my hormones were going crazy and I was STARVING all the time. I hope you're doing well!

How are you feeling, sbmack? 10 weeks ago my hormones were going crazy and I was STARVING all the time. I hope you're doing well!

I am hungry a lot and tired all the time. I've been very lucky though and haven't had morning sickness at all. I feel like I'm showing a bit, but that could just be my belly fat and bloating. When did you start getting a bump?

I bet you are starting to see a little bump. I started seeing mine around 10 weeks too! I thought it might have been bloating, but it didn't go away and just kept getting bigger.

We had our 20-week ultrasound yesterday, and everything looks good! Ten fingers, ten toes and all that. The placenta was a little close to my cervix, but hopefully that will change later on. We're going for another ultrasound in a month, because they couldn't get one of the pictures they needed.

yay, Cat, great to hear! And you'll get another chance to see your LO in a month! Did you find out the gender?

I think my bloat was replaced by a real bump around 14 weeks. I would often wake up with a relatively flat stomach and by the end of the day i felt 5 months pregnant, and then the cycle would repeat the next day, until around 14 weeks, when i wasn't so flat in the morning. Glad you haven't had any mornings sickness, SB!

P, hope you're getting on well with baby girl P. Can't wait to hear her name!

Yes, we are excited to see the baby again in a month :) We are not finding out the gender.

I started getting my real bump at around 14/16 weeks then really popped at about week 20!

We didn't find out the gender either :) Was great for us! My bump showed up around 5 months...

Wow, haha. Sounds like my bump showed up really early. Mine has been noticeable to me as a for sure baby bump for about 2 months, and noticeable to strangers for at least a month. I think the baby is a normal size though.... I hope so!

Hi ladies, just a quickie before LO wakes up! She's called Penny Elizabeth, so is baby P after all!:winkwink: only just named her on Sunday & announced to everyone Monday as it took some time deciding on her middle name, it's a family name we've gone for. She's doing well, feeding well now though I found bf'ing difficult at first & my nips are a bit cracked & bbs feel like rocks :haha: but I'm persevering with it. The mw & bf support are happy with everything though. I'll post some pics & birth story soon. Hope you are all well x

Such a precious name!! Love it!

Push through with the bf, your supply will figure itself out in a couple days. Ice after your feedings, it will help with that engorgement. Glad you have bf support helping, that helped me so much!

Love the name Penny!! I hope the BF gets easier. Congrats again. Can't wait to see a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->