From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Greenleaf- i had no symptoms at all, my belly didn't even look pg at 20 weeks and i could count on one hand the number of times i felt baby kick.
I spotted brown, sometimes watery, sometimes thick gunky stuff until around 9 weeks. I had a day or two of red spotting around 6 weeks pg too. I did get some cramping, mainly on my left side, for the first couple of weeks of pg. it occurred always in the late afternoons and i'd then just rest up. Twinges could be from your corpus luteum cyst?
Fingers crossed all is ok, the wait is torture i know xx

Thank you ladies for sharing your experience. :hugs: At least I'm not alone with all the weird spotting and little to no preg symptoms. Every time i spotted gunky stuff I thought that it might have been my baby. :p It's darn stressful!

Hi ladies, thought I'd pop over and say hello! I need to get a ticker up but can't seem to do it on my iphone! Might have to get the laptop out!

I'm 7+1 today and off for my booking appointment this pm!

Here's bubs at 6+6!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to the other side, Jods!!! So happy for you.

hello ladies,

hope u all r doing good along with ur little one's ..

chlo- I like gabby's little act in the pic..so cute !

green- I dint have any symps till 8/9 weeks except 4r cramps..its not true that if u don't have symps ur chances r high of mc ! try not to worry ( I know easier said than done)..that wait is a killer..r there any chances of getting a private scan instead of waiting ? fx !

jods- that's an amazing pic..it was so funny that I couldn't c a thing @ my first scan !

Congrats Jools

Green leaf - seems like there are alot of us with few symptoms in first tri :hugs: hope the next couple of weeks pass quickly so you can have your next scan

Wow, getting close Almost. Hope you're feeling ok!

thanks sbmack-I have had 3 bloody noses in the past 3 days...one a day! congestion from allergies, always either stuffy or runny, and lots of soft stools, cramping, and even BH's started back up 2 days ago along with lightening pains in the hoo-haw-I think it is safe to say my body is gearing up for labor soon!!!!

Wow, almost, i can't believe you are so close! You and Jelly will have your LO's any day now!! can't wait to hear birth stories and see pics!!

I think Gabby is either teething or has an ear infection. She was rubbing both ears last night, and she was extra cranky. It was also really hot here, and we don't have air conditioning, so that made it unpleasant to be in the house. I didn't know how to dress her as it cools off at night, but I didn't want to roast her initially. She only woke up once at 430 to eat, so I guess i did an ok job with her pajamas, but putting her to bed last night was not fun!

Poor Gabby :( hope she feels better soon...
Almost & jellycat, wow yes you are close! We need bump pics before its too late! Almost it sounds like it could be any time with you getting lightening pains!

Penny had the best night last night :) formula at bedtime really seems to make a difference, and with the colic :thumbup:

x

Me at 36 weeks! I pretty much look the same now =)

Cramps today like stomach achey again....but still no contractions!....waiting waiting waiting....

Attachments

• Bump pics! 012.jpg
    Bump pics! 012.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
I've been getting lots of cramping too. Last night I had a continuous tight bump for over three hours with on and off cramping and back ache. We were going to text our babysitter for JJ as thought it was the start but decided to wait a little longer and they faded away. Still don't remember them that strong with JJ during the build up to the big day.

This is me at 34 weeks (ish)

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/43CAD53C-1939-418D-874F-5C36D0A61380-8992-00000F631673E066.jpg

Hi! First post. I'm looking for info to do with spotting and found some threads here that I'll pick my way through... but I have a question for you ladies that were 'chronic spotters' and ended up conceiving. Could you tell me what day you normally would start spotting on, what day you started spotting on during the month you conceived (if you did spot that month), how long spotting lasted, etc.? Basically a bit of a run down of your dpo experience the month you conceived. We're not actively trying, but I want to know what to look out for. And, I'm a little worried of course that I may have problems conceiving due to this :( (I spot for about 2 weeks each month (sometimes more, sometimes a little less, period is included in these days and lasts about 3-4 days), hormones normal, although estrogen a bit on the high side)... I also cramp the entire time I'm spotting, as well as around the time of ovulation. Is that anybody else's experience as well??

Thanks in advance! :)

almosthere and jellycat - you both look so great! Enjoy the last few bits of your pregnancy, it'll be over before you know it! For me it seems like it was SO LONG ago. I miss it... :blush:

Ella - The TTC thread we all come from was a great resource for me: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/503880-spotting-week-before-af-every-month-anyone-else.html

My conception month was AC via IUI and I was on progesterone, so didn't spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->