From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Isn't that always the case, daydream? They are fine and you plan for the worst, but if you plan for them to be fine, all hell would have broken loose! I hope the party goes well next weekend! And enjoy the cupcake on wednesday :) Post pics please :)

I wanted to share a couple pics of gabby's photo session. They didn't turn out great, but there were a couple cute ones. She is not a fan of smiling in the presence of strangers...

Attachments

• Gabby Christmas.jpg
    Gabby Christmas.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Gabby One.jpg
    Gabby One.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Those pics are precious! The ONE spelled out is adorable. I may have to steal that idea :)

Poor H!! Hope you enjoy your cupcake on Wednesday!

Lovely pics of Gabby! We've booked a photographer for a slot in the first 2 weeks once baby is here! Looking forward to that!

I've got a work Christmas lunch this Wednesday so perhaps if this is the start of something I won't be making that! In more pain tonight but it could be nothin again!

Chloe, those pictures are adorable. Gabby is getting so big! That's great she's walking and talking so much! I may have gotten the idea to do my monthly pictures from your picture :) The bunny is called snuggle bunny and came with a personalized story book for Stella from my Dh's aunt. We love it.

Daydream, glad H is feeling better. Hope your party is a smashing success this weekend! Can't wait to see pictures!

Jods, sounds like your LO may arrive any day now. Interesting about your cat!

I hope everything is well with everyone else!

Chloe, loving the pics! She is gorgeous!!

Daydream, hope H is better. I'm doing fine thanks! And yes, it does seem the best time, as I'm active, feeling good, not uncomfortable yet...so enjoying! Nearly into the third trimester...GULP!

Jods...your cat MUST know something!!!! Any moment now!!!

That's great Gobolino!

We gave H a mini cupcake for his actual birthday last night. He loved it! I'm so excited for his party :)

1468712_10100250626220151_1509431424_n.jpg

Daydream, great pic! I hope your party went well! Is it you who has the toddler cookbook? I'm wondering if its worth getting that now, or if its overkill since gabby pretty much eats whatever i eat anyway. But on days i feel lazy and dont want to cook for myself, i need to have something quick and easy that i can feed to her that isn't crap like pizza or chicken wings... If you think that book would be worth while for a situation like this, let me know! Poor thing gets a lot of those gross mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, corn), bread and cheese on days i dont feel like cooking. All organic tho, so that has to count for something, right??? :)

any baby yet, jods??

Great pic of H Daydream!

No sign of baby yet!! I've had a lot of back pain and I am very uncomfortable! My best friend recommended using my breast pump this wk to see if that helps and since using it the back pain started and I think I've had some tightenings! We've also tried dtd, curry and me bouncing on a gym ball! Hoping he or she doesn't appear on Xmas day though!

Great pic of H Daydream!

No sign of baby yet!! I've had a lot of back pain and I am very uncomfortable! My best friend recommended using my breast pump this wk to see if that helps and since using it the back pain started and I think I've had some tightenings! We've also tried dtd, curry and me bouncing on a gym ball! Hoping he or she doesn't appear on Xmas day though!

Jods!!! Wait until Boxing Day!! :thumbup: Good luck!!!

And Merry Christmas to you all!!!:xmas6:

Thanks everyone! The party turned out great, but wow I'm glad it's done with! It was so much work and so many people it was a madhouse! DH's aunt showed up early while I was still trying to finish cooking, so that pushed me late with getting ready. I hate being frantic! I made clam chowder to go with our theme and everyone loved it! So that's good at least.

H was so overwhelmed as well and barely smiled until the end when a lot of people had left. As soon as we walked into the room to go for his nap, he kept saying "Bye Bye!" It was adorable. He ate a few bites of the cake but then got mad when I tried to put his hands in it, lol.

I haven't DLed all the pictures from my camera but here are a few.

1510776_10100253616697211_2013685995_n.jpg

1499653_10100253616362881_603326102_n.jpg

1390739_10100253616612381_2125974638_n.jpg

1526379_10100253614766081_1797789589_n.jpg

Chloe - Yes I have the toddler cookbook, it does have a few recipes, but really it is meant to be a whole family cookbook, so it gives you ideas for dinner and then you can pulse it in the processor to break it up, or just cut bite sized pieces. I completely understand you on the dinner thing, sometimes it's so hard! H has had his fair share of cheese and banana dinners lol. Especially when we have fish for dinner, it's hard to throw something together for him. If we're really desperate, I'll just give him a Sprout pouch that we usually only use when we are out and about.

Wow Daydream, you throw quite the party!! Well done.

Good luck Jods! I hope your LO comes soon.

How are you feeling Gobolino?

Happy holidays!!

Hi ladies I'm aware I've not been on in a while AGAIN!!! sorry I'm so bad at this! But I wanted to say hope you all have a Merry Christmas! I'll be back on soon to catch up Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Merry Christmas ladies!

Have a great day and hopefully I will have baby news soon xx

Merry Christmas!

MrsP - Baby P is so adorable!

Good luck Jods!!

What a great picture of Penny! She's so cute and big :)

Can't wait to hear all about your birth Jods. Any day now!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
Aww SB so cute! What's her name again Hun? So sorry to ask but been see long since I've been on & you've no ticker lol! I have such bad baby brain :doh:

Happy new year everyone! Here's to perhaps some more 2014 babies eh ladies :winkwink:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->