From the TWW to BFPs

forgot to post at 31 weeks but here is sophias 3ds! she's running out of fluid cause she's running out of room. lol. and she's a placenta hugger. ahahaha! so its hard to see her face a bit but who do you think she looks like for the most part?

Attachments

• IMG_20140908_161749.jpg
    IMG_20140908_161749.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • _20140830_182148.jpg
    _20140830_182148.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
forgot to post at 31 weeks but here is sophias 3ds! she's running out of fluid cause she's running out of room. lol. and she's a placenta hugger. ahahaha! so its hard to see her face a bit but who do you think she looks like for the most part?

GREAT PICS! Love them!

Hey Ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been a good stalker lately. But I'm back!

burns- I love those pics!! I can't really tell who she looks like yet, but it seems like she's got your nose and her daddy's chin. I bet she's going to be just adorable. I just bet you can't wait until she's here. (I can't either. ;) )

Dani- I love the new haircut! Did it take some getting used to, going short, or was it something you do every once in a while?

Loving- I'm glad you got a good result. :) I know you would have been thankful either way, but I'm sure that result takes a lot of worry out of the pregnancy. And Congrats on the girl!! :D I'm sure she's just going to be the sweetest little thing.

Peanut - Where are you? ;) How are you doing?

zebadi - How are you doing these days?

Hey Ladies!!

burns- I love those pics!! I can't really tell who she looks like yet, but it seems like she's got your nose and her daddy's chin. I bet she's going to be just adorable. I just bet you can't wait until she's here. (I can't either. ;) )

Dani- I love the new haircut! Did it take some getting used to, going short, or was it something you do every once in a while?

Loving- I'm glad you got a good result. :) I know you would have been thankful either way, but I'm sure that result takes a lot of worry out of the pregnancy. And Congrats on the girl!! :D I'm sure she's just going to be the sweetest little thing.

Thank you! No, i just cut it big time about 6 or so months ago from really long and it was time for more cutting. He, he...DH hates short hair but i like it so he will just have to get used to it. When he hears others talking about how cute it is, he chimes in saying "oh yeah, it's really cute" but he also teases the other direction when it's just us. Bad DH. ;-)

Congratulations! Health stuff is really scary, I'm glad everything is on track!

Enjoy having your baby girl - do you have name ideas? I forget if we've already talked about names!

Sorry it took so long ladies!! I finally got results today at 3pm. She does not have down snydrome and we are very happy but either way just feeling so blessed!! It's a GIRL for us!!! We will have c section December 31st !!!!!:baby:

Burns - love pic!! Yahh it's getting closer!!!

Ice- omg he's sooo precious

I'll post some pix tomorrow

not dilated, 50% effaced, stage -1 & sophia is in my birthing canal right at the cervix. kinda gross cause when i checked my cervix earlier i touched her head. i accidentally pushed on her head earlier (cause i didn't know why i had a rock hard feeling) and she kicked me in the ribs. but yeah doctor said once my cervix starts dialating be ready to push soon cause she's right there at it ready to fall out of it at any moment. lolol. only 19 more days til im full term. so hopefully she last at least the next 20 days.

Hey Ladies!!

Look at us, we are just one day apart in dpo's. You're 6 dpo today and I am 7. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hows everyone feeling?? Burns 1st babies stay in long because they are nice and comfy so I bet you go on due date!!! Can't wait to see pix of the little beauty!! I am carrying SUPER LOW i was concerned but they said perfectly normal because I'm "stretched" as she called it!! Haha we liked the name Kennedy but not set in stone.

Hey Ladies!!

Look at us, we are just one day apart in dpo's. You're 6 dpo today and I am 7. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Can't wait to check in in few days to see preggo results ! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies!!

Can't wait to check in in few days to see preggo results ! :thumbup:

I hope you're right. I'm not feeling too confident. :nope: A tiny bit of spotting started this morning. :cry:

Congratulations TTC I am so so so happy for you!!!! Big hugs to you!!! How are u feeling?

How are u ladies doing? I've not been on much as ive been extra busy with baby!!! Lol. She arrived on 23rd Sept, due date was 1st Oct.
I had a 3 day labour but it was deffo worth it. She weighed 6lbs 5oz and is the most beautiful little girl ever.

Not long for you guys now!! How are you feeling?

Congratulations TTC I am so so so happy for you!!!! Big hugs to you!!! How are u feeling?

How are u ladies doing? I've not been on much as ive been extra busy with baby!!! Lol. She arrived on 23rd Sept, due date was 1st Oct.
I had a 3 day labour but it was deffo worth it. She weighed 6lbs 5oz and is the most beautiful little girl ever.

im feeling done with this pregnancy, would be a nice way of putting it. lololol. but i want her out already and my husband home. ive been over emotional but good with my walking tho i still need to see my physical therapist tho. awe, congrats doll!!!

Awww burns... it all starts getting very hard towards the end and emotions start running high... very normal. She will b here b4 you know it.

Thank you!!! I'm just feeling super blessed right now to have gotten that positive. It couldn't have been better timing. I'll know more after today's 2nd beta. I just pray numbers are doubling and things are going smoothly! I want to bring this baby home!

Congrats on your early arrival! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->