From the TWW to BFPs

I'm thinking about it peanut, ive heard mixed reviews on them. At the moment im using a pillow under my feet and a pillow between my legs! it does help though.
I had a little scar on Friday, got an emergency apt with the GP, listened in on baby's heart beat... She was fine and very active :kiss:
Love being able to listen to her.

How are you all getting on?
24 Weeks for me tomorrow. where has the time gone!!!

Good luck with your apt DBZ - please keep us updated. :hugs:

Ive just had a look and can see the picture myself fine, is it still not showing?

No, still can't see it...I wonder why.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=774145&stc=1&d=1402428673

now? 5 fingers, 2 tiny feet and a bum bum leaning against me lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140607_101830.jpg
    IMG_20140607_101830.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 19
Wow Peanut!!! That's such a beautiful Scan pic... :hugs:

I'm so annoyed we don't get any more scans after the 20 week one.

My baby has been in that very same position every time I've been for a US. on my 20 wk scan the sono tech had me jumping on spot, lying on the bed and shaking my belly, pocking and prodding me just so she could turn around... in the end I was sent for a walk and told to drink some very cold water... Thank God that worked! she eventually turned over for them to confirm it was deffo a girl lol.
I had to go back for a US last week as I had a little scare and what do you know, she had her back up again lol. they didn't need her to turn over though so it was fine.

have you ladies got your 20 weeks scan booked yet?

Did any of the pregnant ladies here get pregnant on their 11th or 12th cycle? I'm on cycle 11 now, needing a emotional boost!

Did any of the pregnant ladies here get pregnant on their 11th or 12th cycle? I'm on cycle 11 now, needing a emotional boost!

Kallie I got my BFP cycle 11.
Don't lose hope hun, I know its hard but it WILL happen!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Kallie I got my BFP cycle 11.
Don't lose hope hun, I know its hard but it WILL happen!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just got the biggest flush of happiness from this post, you have no idea.

Thank you for the heartwarmingness - feeling the love!!! <3<3<3<3

Meeeeeeeeee!!!! It took me forever then just before my 1 year Ttc I got my bfp 2 months in row (one m/c) this one sticky :happydance:

Chart looks good!! Stay positive when are you testing??? GL :flower:

Didn't book 18 week u/s yet but so excited!! Had 10 days of misery feeling MS now feeling pretty great!! Dr prescribed zofran for cruise just in case but didn't have to take it yet . I hear it's miracle pill !!! Anyways hope all you ladies are feeling much better and enjoying pregnancy :)

12 cycle for us! we weren't trying tho cause mg husband was suppose to deploy sooner then he thought.

I tested on DPO 9-12 (with dollar store tests), but the witch got me on Sunday. So, maybe cycle 12 is the one, right?!

I tested on DPO 9-12 (with dollar store tests), but the witch got me on Sunday. So, maybe cycle 12 is the one, right?!

worth a shot!!! are you temping.. me & my husband temped on our 12th cycle but only till i got my drop but we DTD til we got the ovulation drop. but we were really careless and DTD whenever but we got a girl out of it. lol. maybe being a careless temper & having careless sex works. but one thing that's weird & funny but we got prego off of mt dew. he was drinking sunkist & coke and i was like no you have to drink mt dew, he drank it for two months and on the 2nd month bam we are prego. 2nd month of drinking it but it only covered one cycle not two (had period every two I sh months). but anyways i did research & mt dew has chemicals in it that help increase sperm count. i was like damn first try with the mt dew theory & it worked, wish i knew about this months ago!

worth a shot!!! are you temping.. me & my husband temped on our 12th cycle but only till i got my drop but we DTD til we got the ovulation drop. but we were really careless and DTD whenever but we got a girl out of it. lol. maybe being a careless temper & having careless sex works. but one thing that's weird & funny but we got prego off of mt dew. he was drinking sunkist & coke and i was like no you have to drink mt dew, he drank it for two months and on the 2nd month bam we are prego. 2nd month of drinking it but it only covered one cycle not two (had period every two I sh months). but anyways i did research & mt dew has chemicals in it that help increase sperm count. i was like damn first try with the mt dew theory & it worked, wish i knew about this months ago!

I am definitely temping, and haven't had any problems ovulating or anything. I think I might have low progesterone, because I seem to have a short luteal phase, but I'll be talking to my doctor about this soon.

I've never heard that about Mountain Dew! I might have to look into that... would be funny for DH to try, in any case!

Look at that lovely bump you've got there, burns! Happy 20 weeks! Halfway there already! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->