From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

I had some red spotting this morning. It's stopped now but I'm wondering if I'm experiencing implantation, and I just ovulated sooner than I thought?

I had some red spotting this morning. It's stopped now but I'm wondering if I'm experiencing implantation, and I just ovulated sooner than I thought?

Its a lil hard to tell because you don't use temps I've had this spottin twice now in my cycle the first time was 2 days before I got af n the other time was after ovulation

Hope this helps !! Good luck

Hello ladies!

I was having issues with asthma due to the heat but now I am better! I went to my Dr. appt and she took my blood to check for thyroid issues since I have gained weight menstrual issues. My Dr. said if everything comes back normal I will have to stick to the diet that she put me on.:growlmad: I am starting it today. My goal is to be able lose 20 pounds before my birthday which is in November. FX that I can achieve my goal!

How is everybody doing??

Momwife sorry to hear about ur asthma not a very nice thing to have ...
At least you know your thyroid is givin problems most drs look past it hey .. I'm sure I have an over active thyroid as I can't put weight on n I'm always tired .. Not nice hope ur diet is a nice tasty one .. N you get ur goal .. My goal us to our weight on lol

My birthday n bf birthday also in november r u scorpio ?? If you r yay to Scorpios hehe

Thank you! I am just glad that I feel better! My birthday is Nov 23rd which makes me a Sagittarius. My niece is a scorpio and she is just a ball of fun!!! I just love being around her! LOL! My diet is plenty of fruits and veggies and stay away from sweets and my favorite snacks! It is going to be hard but I know I can do it!

According to FF I am now 3DPO. Last cycle I Oed on CD12 Now this cycle I Oed on CD10. AF is due on Sept 26 it may come early or late. Stupid BCP!!
How you been doing so far?

I'm testing tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I ov'd earlier than originally thought. I am just having too many symptoms. I don't expect a BFP but I have another test saved up for Monday or Tuesday.

I'm back, been having a another busy few days ^^

Ohhh Den! early or not i still ave my fingers crossed for you :D :dust:

According to FF i'm now 3DPO which i think is correct, this charting thing seems to make it a whoooole lot easy to know when you're ovulating. I originally thought i wasn't ovulation Because i was told when i was 16 was possible that it wouldn't happen; i had a a 2 inch ovarian cyst rupture and go septic. Was in hospital for 3 days before they worked out it wasn't appendicitis.. :/ but nope i am Ov'ing (PHEW!) I just don't seem to have any symptoms when it happens apart form the spotting once that was so little i almost missed it.

Got FF Cross hair today Woooo, i hope my temps stay up ^^

Momwife - I'm glad you feel better !! Haha us Scorpios do have a temper tho the sting hurts I'm on the 12th of november :) sounds healthy haha my diet is to eat eat eat I just get full so easily sucks !!!
Apperantly I'm 9dpo haha but I really had no symtoms of o when my chart sed I was looked like we all testin around the same time yay let's pray for our bfp .. N I agree I wish I didn't take bcp .. Thinkin I'm pregnant where I might just b waitin for a bleed out sucks

Den hope test goes well tomorrow .. We all here for you fx ...

Owl !! Welcome back ... looks like we all got crosshairs I just hope I av an implatation dip n then Huge high temps lol .. I still find it confusing lol .. Just my body not tellin me arg !!
I was told I can't ave children because I'm too skinny etc etc .. You know docs should really think before they say somethin n we goin to prove them wrong becuase you r having an o !!

I did test this morning, but I'm only 6dpo lol. The test was negative, but when I looked at it I can see a very faint second pink line. I'm going to test again on Sunday to see if the line gets any darker. I am starting to think my symptoms aren't just in my head! But not getting my hopes up until I test again.

How is everyone else doing?

:dust: to all!

Congrats den !!! This is awesome news .. I also tested at 6dpo but got a very clear bfn !! The fact u got a line I want to see your lovely pink line I'm jealous hehe :) I hvent had any symtoms just really bloated that's it but nothin else ..

This is really awesome news hope tests r nice n clear monday see I did sy this will b ur cycle hehe

Congrats den !!! This is awesome news .. I also tested at 6dpo but got a very clear bfn !! The fact u got a line I want to see your lovely pink line I'm jealous hehe :) I hvent had any symtoms just really bloated that's it but nothin else ..

This is really awesome news hope tests r nice n clear monday see I did sy this will b ur cycle hehe

It was 4:30 in the morning so I'm not sure (I can't remember lol) if I saw the pink line after the 3 minutes. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out if I'm losing my mind lol

Lol that is damn early !!! Well I left mine for 10 min and definitely no oink line n the fact its pink means u probably preggo n it wasn't an evap I'm excited for you !!

Lol that is damn early !!! Well I left mine for 10 min and definitely no oink line n the fact its pink means u probably preggo n it wasn't an evap I'm excited for you !!

Don't get too excited for me yet lol. I'll let you know on Monday how the other test goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Finger toes hair legs arms are all crossed for you hope u ladies have a lovely weekend see you monday .. With hopefully no Af on her way hehe !! Be good and :sex: lots

Oh Wow! Just seen the news Den! Hope you get a great result on Monday :D

I'm now 4DPO sat waiting for the next 10 days to pass haha, I know it's early but i had a temp dip this morning that I'm hoping so badly might be an implantation sign . Oh well we shall see!!

Have a good weekend Moltal :D

Oh Wow! Just seen the news Den! Hope you get a great result on Monday :D

I'm now 4DPO sat waiting for the next 10 days to pass haha, I know it's early but i had a temp dip this morning that I'm hoping so badly might be an implantation sign . Oh well we shall see!!

Have a good weekend Moltal :D

I took another test this morning, it was a BFN, but I'm still only 8DPO. I bought more tests this morning, might try testing tomorrow or wait until Monday. My DH even noticed last night that I look "different" and apparently even my boobs look bigger. Had a lot of heartburn last night and my boobs were really sore. I had a dream last night that I got a BFP lol. This morning I'm very nauseated, feel sick but haven't thrown up yet. I hope this is not all in my head!

Hello everyone af arrived today so cd1 here and I have a cold so spot I can take medicine .. Hope everyone doing well !!

Owl and den hope it testing goes well looks like its goin well ps I just wana say not everyone gets an implatation dip so when u don't get one don't be discouraged .. Good luck ladies !!

Update on my symptoms:

9DPO (yesterday) - very nauseated, along with other early symptoms. Last night I noticed some very light brown spotting when I wiped

10DPO (today) - took an HPT, but it was BFN. When I went to wipe, noticed some bright red spotting (again, only when I wiped). Of course my first thought was oh no AF is early :( But it did not look like period blood at all. I woke up about 10 minutes ago and when I went to use the bathroom, I noticed when I wiped there was no more spotting or blood. I'm thinking implantation!!

Going to test again tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated.

How is everyone doing? I get Monday's off. The way I feel (still very nauseous), think I will stay indoors with my son and just spend the day with him :) I hope in a few days I get to tell him he's going to be a big brother!!

Sounds like implant !!! U won't get a bfp if u had implantation today ... But test test test hehe me so jealous I have a whole 35days again before I can test lol sucks ass .. But then again I must I'm happy I'm gettin periods I was irregular before so yay ..

Good luck den I hope this cycle is ur lucky one hehe
!!! I'm sure u got it .. Keep us updated ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->