From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Oh wow! I love the scans. She is wonderful!!!! Awww look at her covering up her eye!

Sorry I've been so far away .. Been having a hectic time oh might lose his job n I'm sick lol ..

Can't believe I'm already 30 weeks also had my 4D scan on the 10th she looks just like her dad lol wow .. The pics r on my journal :) owl cnt believe its like 4 weeks n he's here !! Sorry about the meds I've taken them too food helps u have to eat a lot wen u take them I prefer at night also so I don't feel the nausea ..
Wow .. So soon ladies n we will b holding our bbies keep good :hugs:

What gorgeous pictures Den ! x

Feeling like a pile of poop today :( Got Tonsillitis not fun but hopefully it'll go on its own; the meds have stopped making me feel sick now which is nice to say the least hah.

Had a bit of labor "scare" on Monday, i got crippling lower back aches and pains coupled with really strong braxton hicks that started at 10pm just as i was going to bed.. it was still continuing at 3am but then just stopped as fast as it came on. It's certainly gave me abit of a fright haha. As much as i want him here now turns out i'm fine with waiting alittle longer too LOL

Hope everyone is well xx

Owl, I hope you feel better. I knew you glad that the Braxton hicks stopped. It's always good to wait a bit longer to go in labor. I hope I go to the ending of August with no complications. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. You are sooooo close to your due date.

I caught pink eye. Got it from dh or 1 of my daughters. I woke up this morning and my left eyelid was stuck together. :'( couldn't open up my eye. Had to use a warm washcloth to clean my eye. Went to the Dr and got prescribed some eyedrops.

Yesterday my OB appt went well. The baby heartbeat it's strong. I'm measuring where I'm supposed to be at. My blood pressure was normal which I am happy about. I took the gd test as well. That drink tastes so nasty! I'm waiting on my results. It should come back normal. June 4th which is my next appt I will have to get the tdap immunization. I don't remember getting with neither of my daughters. The Dr said it's just a precaution do that when the baby is born, he won't develop whooping cough and the other diseases.

How is everybody else doing?

I've had quite a few braxton hicks this pregnancy in the last few weeks - never had any with my son so I thought for sure I was going into early labor lol.

Owl - you're not far now! 37 weeks, you're full term! You must be getting so excited.

I'm doing well - morning sickness finally isn't lasting all day and haven't puked in almost a week lol. I'll take what I can get!! Tonight we are leaving to Winnipeg for 5 days (it's about a 16 hour drive). I'm looking forward to getting away. We are going for my husband's grandma's 80th birthday.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!!

Hey ladies, an update from me.

Saw my midwife yesterday, my BP was crazy high so they admitted me to the maternity assessment unit. Stayed there from 2:30pm - 10:45pm.

Baby is perfectly fine, they had him on the trace monitor for half an hour and his heart rhythm is perfect :) showed no signs on my BP affecting him at all.

My BP dropped and raised a few times and my blood and urine showed a high number of white blood cells so they have sent off a full sample of both to be looked at fully in the lab. but no signs on PreE so that i'm very happy about. Got to call the unit back on monday to get results and possible a prescription for antibiotics. We shall have to wait and see

Next appointment isn't until 40 weeks unless they tell me otherwise in the mean time, if i get another BP reading of 150/100 i need to be readmitted and possibly induced. If no sign of baby then i'm getting a stretch and sweep to get the ball rolling

Hope everyone else has had a quiet and uneventful week :)

Glad to know that baby is going fine. I hope everything goes well with your results. Let us know how everything goes tomorrow. I hope you don't have another bp that high. Hope everything goes all for you and precious baby. You are almost there.

As for me the heat had been getting to me. I can tell when I haven't been drinking enough water since I get lightheaded. The baby is moving like crazy which I am happy about! Can't believe I'm going to be pregnant the whole summer. Now I can't get comfortable at night trying to go to sleep.

How is everybody else doing so far?

Thanks MomWife x I'm calling in a few hours for my results got my fingers crossed everything is ok.

Can't believe i'm due in 9 days!... woke up with a few mild belly cramps but nothing since so waiting to see if that was anything or not too.

Be sure to try and drink plenty, the heat is a bugger like that x I really feel for you with the pregnancy over the summer but hopefully it won't be too bad for you :) Lovely to know you have an active baby hehe i love feeling my little guy wriggle around

So ladies?! How are the bumps coming along? Not seen many pictures hah :)

In case its my last hese are my 38+5 pics
https://i61.tinypic.com/jgrzaf.jpg https://i62.tinypic.com/2l9tp1c.jpg

Hope everyone is well x

Here's my bump comparison from 20 to 30 weeks - I turned 30 weeks on Saturday :)

I've still only gained like 5 pounds lol. A lot less compared to when I was pregnant with my son, I gained around 35.

Had our check up this morning and baby is doing great, though I almost failed my diabetes test - I was pretty close to being diabetic, but luckily I came just under the line!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• bumpcomparison.jpg
    bumpcomparison.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies wow owl I can see he's really dropped wow I'm sure he's comin soon ..

My lil girl prob comin early as I've dropped not a lot but she's dropped n was turned at 28 weeks ..

Oh did lose his job .. N now the new ppl interviewin him don't want him takin off so ok doin labour n etc without him :( but I'd rather him have a job n not come then have no money n can't survive etc ..

Doin ok nausea is startin bleh .. N she's very busy .. Been gettin hectic Braxton hics .. They wake me up they shake my body so much but no pain so that's good :)

Glad everyone well so sorry I haven't been in touch :( .. Will try more

Don't worry Molt, sounds like you've had a lot going on x Glad to here you and baby are ok :)

I called for my results and the full result hadn't come back but the basic result said nothing bad seemed to be going on, I think they will call me if there's anything wrong.

Really keen to get baby here now, so tired and restless. Got a sweep booked in for 8 days time if nothing has happened

Yip a lot of bad things at once :(

Glad to hear that nothin bad yet hope it continues .. :) I'm sure I want my baby to stick as long as possible haha .. I want her to bake nicely :) mmm

Glad u well he will b here in even surprised u on bnb u go girl !!

Moltal everything will be ok. Nice to hear from you! Keep us updated on everything! :hugs:

Den, I love your pics!! You are almost there. The good news is that you didn't fail the diabetes test! Yay!!:hugs::flower:

Owl, I am glad to know that part of your results came back normal. Keeping my fx that everything is fine. :hugs::hugs:

Seems like I will be the last to have my son in this group! I have been experiencing heartburn everyday. No matter what I eat I have heartburn. It gets frustrating daily. I go see my ob next Wednesday. I hope it goes well. My DD's and my husband will go to my appointment. I think my DD's will be amazed to hear the baby heartbeat!!

I have been kind of down since yesterday since my last day at my job was last Thursday since it is summer break. When I was going to pick up my oldest daughter from school, the principal said that he had to speak with me about the position that they offered me. I talked with him and the pre school teacher that I worked with and they told me that they could not give me the job since they wouldn't be able to find a substitute teacher for the 3 months that I would be on maternity leave since school start back on August 13th. I wanted to cry. I was so hurt about this. The pre school teacher said she really did want me to be her assistant but with 24 kids she couldn't do it all by herself. (A few weeks ago, she told me that if she could not get a sub, she would be by herself for those 3 months, and it would be hard on her but she would do it since she said she like me and how the kids became attached to me. I don't understand, why they told me that the position is mines and I can get maternity leave and everything else. They know I am pregnant, they know my due date. I think it would have been better off for them to not say anything at all to me. DH said that he thinks this happened for a reason since I can finish school (5 classes left) and I can work in the healthcare field. (which is my dream career) I will tell you wonderful girls the truth: I cried when I got home and when I told my husband last night. He said don't worry about it everything will be fine. Sorry for the long rant!!

So sorry momwife its so weird how bad things happen at once .. I'm sure they not allowed to do that especially if they sed yes to u ... That's really not nice .. Bleh .. u never know momwife someone cud go over their due date .. .

I'm probably not goin to ave OH with me .. N mom givin me problems so I don't ave a birthin partner yay !! More stress !!

:hugs:

Just thought i'd stop by and see how everyone is? X

Sooo! It's June 4th and i still have no baby! Lol... I've got a stretch and sweep booked in for 6 hours time so hopefully if that can be done we might have him here in the next 48 hours or so, exciting.

Really hoping that my BP is 'normal' or i'm going back to the maternity assessment unit after the MW (according to my MAU notes) got my fingers crossed but i'm not going to walk there today (that takes half hour uphill) so maybe i'll be lower if i bus it?

Aaahhh i dunno, i will update after todays goings on

Ooooh Owl hard to believe how fast time has flown by! Let us know how you're doing.

Finally I can say most of my morning sickness and nausea is gone - but now I'm sooo uncomfortable and sore. The joys of pregnancy lol! Hard to believe I'll be 32 weeks on Saturday. Time is just flying by. My husband leaves for training for 2 weeks on Sunday, so by the time he gets back home we'll be in the home stretch! I'm also starting my maternity leave at the end of June, I'm so looking forward to that.

How's everyone else?

Glad to here its finally gone Den :D Not long at all!

I had my sweep done, i'm already 3cm dilated and my cervix low and is now only 1cm long. They seemed very happy with everything, the sweep was fast and painless (i was abit worried) The MW was hopeful that it will work because of how easy it was to do if not i have a home visit on Friday to have my BP done again and then they are happy to try another sweep from friday :)

I'm sooo happy feels like things are finally starting :D

Wow 3cm already! With my son I hadn't dialated at all after my water broke (5 days overdue). I went from 0 to 4cm from High River to Calgary (about 45 minute drive) lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Owl I seriously thought I wud see it msg sayin u were holdin ur baby boy I can't believe u waiting till friday .. I thought once dilated that meant action.. Obviously not ... Haha wow u go I hope he comes soon u must be so excited to see him !!

Den I'm glad all goin well the mornin sickness hasn't left u how horrible my nausea comin bak but at least its 10minutes n gone .. Hope u doin good I can't believe I'm only 2 weeks ahead of u .. Duh only realised now .. Keep well everyone!!

Ps owl i'll keep u in my thoughts !!

Owl, that's great 3 cm!! Hopefully it won't be too long now!! Please keep us updated!!!

Den, glad to know that your getting better with the nausea and morning sickness! You don't have too much longer too go! I know you cannot wait until your maternity leave!

Moltal, I hope everything works out fine with you that somebody will be there as your birthing partner. Keeping my fx for you.:hugs::hugs:

Have not been on here in a while since I was a bit depressed about the job. The pre k teacher that I was working for sent me an email message stating that she would still like me to fill out an application since she think that they MIGHT find a sub for me until the 3 months are up and then I will be able to go back. I don't know, but I will try. :shrug::shrug:

I went to my ob today and I am measuring at 29 weeks which is great! I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks with my appt. After that I will have ultrasounds every week. Which is good since I can see him all the time and make sure that he is doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->