• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

No advise for you meagan. I just test :haha: keep busy and don't keep a test in the house?

Nah Im not going to, I feel very pre AF - my face has started to break out so I assume mid next week ill have it! *thumbs down*! lol

I'm expecting AF in the next day or two. Thumbs down for me too.

.. Totally broke down and got 2 dollar store tests. Seems they're sensitivity changed too! I remember it being 50 (whatever the letters are-) now it states 25- isn't that close to FRER? Or at least closer then 50! Hehe.
I'll give it a whirl tomorrow am, I'll be 11 or 12 DPO.

Caved. Nothing to see on the test. Wondering if I'll opk next cycle ? It was kinda fun actually getting a second line lol

As long as I've been buying dollar store tests they have been 25. I think they are just as sensitive as frers. Clearly the one you bought was a dude since it showed negative :haha:

Haha! Thanks lol I think it's pretty accurate I feel very pre AF just wanted to get that test urge out of my system :rofl: I do feel much better now lol

Had a bit of red in cm so I assume AF will be around the corner!

Might give the opks another go this month - seeing two lines was actually fun haha.

On the plus side- we wanted a spring / summer baby, and we took a break during the last few bits of a winter due date- so now anytime between now and Dec would fit that :)

Hey ladies!! We're back in the saddle. Counseling has done wonders and we have sold stuff to solve our financial problems. We were really given some great communication tips. Now we're officially saving for a bigger house and Anthony's very excited to try again. Honestly I'm glad for the break and the rough waters. I feel like we're connected again and on the same page. :)
CD 1 and trying to make a plan for this month! Maybe I should actually try Vitex...
Kinda nervous for this month since this time last year is when we conceived our 13 weeker. I'm really hoping it happens!

Leah!!

Yay you're back!! I completely understand, we did the same thing and now are totally in a good space! I'm so happy you're there too. I'm CD0 ( cuz AF will come in the morning :haha: ) so yay for the same boat!!

:hugs: It's nice to have ya back! Sara and I were getting kinda lonely and this thread has been pretty test less except for my opks lol.

Yay :)

I'm in a good mood - sorry it's spilling out!

Hi ladies. Good to have you back Leah! So glad to hear you sounding more upbeat. I'm CD 3. Looks like we are all cycle buddies this month!

Hi ladies!!
Glad to hear all is getting better Leah :)

excited to see some more BFPs on this thread :) I have good vibes for everyone!

I've been MIA because of a stinkin sinus infection.. Trying to rest up while I can. We head for our babymoon next weekend so I want to be well!
20 week scan in a week.. I seriously can't believe I'm a few days from half way.. Insane!
Movements are getting stronger by the day. Best feeling ever :)
I had another dream that it is a boy. So I guess we'll see in another 20 weeks!

Hope everyone is well :) GL ladies!

Yay Aimee ! Half way ;)

Id love bfps here! Trying to be optimistic ( as much as possible ). Every month is a new chance !
:hugs:

NOW I'm CD 1 - AF fucked with me with a couple days before waking me up to ick.

Stupid AF.

Awwww, I had high hopes for you this cycle.

Welcome back Leah! Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction.

EMS--YAY for halfway....your pregnancy has gone super fast so far!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sara!!!

AFM--CD14...waiting to O:coffee: OPK's seem to be getting a little darker. I really hope my cycle is almost "normal" this time....last cycle, CD32 was O day:wacko:

Here's hoping for MAY BABIES!!

:dust:

Well body are you fucking with me again?!
Got my period on Thursday, heavy day ( that's normal for me,had two days of spotting previous ) then day 2 was light and today it's gone to pink/brown. This is not a normal period for me!
Usually I have 2 days of gushy ick, 2 days of pink and 1-2 days of brown.
If I didn't change my pads regularly, I don't think I would have soaked through 2 total. I've tossed more "barely used" then used. This is messed up. I should be icky still :confused:

How's everyone else?

Spoke too soon! Seems today is back to normal lol. Good ol AF always keeping me on my toes!

Stupid witch likes to always keep us guessing.. I'm not looking forward to her return.

Fingers crossed for a extra fertile cycle for everyone :)

She is a pain in the ass isn't she? Lol.

I'm actually stoked for this cycle - going to grab some more opks help us get some good timing going.
I do have concerns, going on month 8- worried my weight is causing the lack of pregnancy - also worried we don't do it enough ( not around fertile time just in general ) we usually have a health go between end of AF and a bit after O then nothing until after AF. I'm not a huge sexual person, there's something I find "sexy" about TTC that makes me more interested in sex. Once I've ovulated that extra oomph shuts down and I'm back to "eh take it or leave it" lol. :haha:
I don't think hubby is a self helper either, I ask him and he just says "sometimes". I know he doesn't do it at night and he's barely awake in the am so I believe him but I also think "sometimes" should be "rarely". Lol.
Just thoughts floating around in my noggin.

How goes the bean Aimee?

You sound just like me.. Once O day passed.. My sex drive always plummeted.. The month we got pregnant we had sex like 5 days straight and then I didn't want to be touched for a couple of weeks lol
Fx for this cycle :)

He/she is doing well. Hasn't been too active today but I've also been doing a lot so its probably snoozing away. Have my u/s Tuesday so I'm excited to see baby again.
Adam finally felt baby the other night. I swear the feeling will never get old :)

Headed to bed - busy week ahead before we leave for the beach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->