• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Hi Meagan. The OPK is considered positive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. My OPKs seem to all dry looking about the same with a nice dark line. I like to look at my OPKs as they are developing (in the first 3 minutes) because you can see which line comes up stronger. Keep in mind that OPKs are made to detect the surge of an average woman. When I O I actually get a few positives and then a really, really dark positive one, that's when I know I will O the next day. You may have to take several of these to get a feel for what your body does, especially since you have PCOS. That said, the pic you have is a positive one! Good luck, go get it!

Sara.. I don't have pcos.

I guess well see what tomorrow's looks like! :)

hmmm, I don't know why I had that in my head then. Sorry. Well if your hormones behave normally than I would say you are about to ovulate :)

Stupid late period mucked up everything! Lol. I'll be anxious to see what the next few tests bring haha.
No worries Sara I was just confused :)
Anywho.. Hubby has a look about him.. :sex: so I guess if it's positive doing it tonight won't hurt ;)

I hope at least one of this opks I do come up no doubt about it positive so I can figure out DPO :confused:

Night!

Hubby left on a trip today. I woke him up last night for some bedroom fun. I didn't think I was ovulating yet, although I haven't been paying much attention this month. He didn't finish inside and then this morning I have a bunch of CM. Oops! Maybe I'm Oing early again this month and we will miss it. Maybe if we do miss it and I have a cycle with no chance of bfp I will get a better idea of how I feel about stopping ttc.

Morning ladies :)

Posting today's opk !

Got a good :sex: in last night ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Sara - Maybe a for sure off cycle will give you the clarity you need :) P.s who doesnt love a little wake up fun ;)

Still positive Meagan. Looking good. Some women's OPKs stay positive after they O. Mine do.
Yes, much fun was had last night :winkwink: I really think the supplements I started taking have increased my sex drive. My husband says I should stock up on them :haha:

Of course he would say that! Lol. I'm worried that I may have missed it cuz I didn't start testing soon enough :/ first try using them tho got some kinks to work out for next cycle :haha:

Will the second line go away when I'm done ovulating?

LH is always in your body, so it'll never go completely away, but can get pretty close

The second line will fade and go away eventually but not necessarily right after you O. Usually you only need to test until you get a positive. Then you assume you will O 12-36 hours later. No need to test anymore because the second line at this point doesn't mean anything. You may have missed this month :( Can't hurt to do a few more this month just to get a feel for what your body is doing and how the OPKS work.

Today's opk :) Still rocking a pretty decent positive id say?

Don't worry I won't post like this next month, I just need to do it now so I can compare next month! Appreciate you gals help with them :)

Have a great weekend ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Post all you want, Meagan. Still looking positive but not more positive than before. I would guess one of two things: 1. you O'd right before you started testing. 2. You naturally have high LH levels and that line might always be there. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I'll keep going until I run out ( I only bought 7 ) or the lines are noticeably different.
I really thought I was taking them in enough time to catch this surge I hear about. I waited a week to test because my cycles are usually 33ish days. Either way, I'll keep going and eventually get the hang of it :)

Happy Sunday girls :)

Here's today's opk. I don't see much change from yesterday? I have no idea what this means for me ovulating - but we got Thursday and Friday in, went to a movie yesterday but will probably.. Ya know .. Tonight ;)

Sure wish this was easier how on earth do I know when I'm DPO? Lol.

:hugs: xox

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
hmmm your OPKs aren't being very helpful Meagan.

I got a positive OPK this morning. Hubby is coming home tonight and leaves again tomorrow for three days. We will get one BD in tonight at least. I thought I had already O'd but it turned out I just had lots of EWCM this cycle and it started several days ago. My new supplements are most definitely affecting my body (way increased sex drive) so hopefully they will help with fertility.

Id love sex drive increasing supplements! I don't have the greatest drive :/ At least you're getting one try in! That's all it takes ;)

My tests aren't helpful at all. I have no idea when I ovulated or if I'm DPO.

Hi ladies..

Glad you're getting one shot in Sara :) GL!!

Meagan - it looks like you'll have to do what I did... Order a bunch of OPKs from amazon and basically take them from the day you stop your period until they are positive and then go negative. When mine started to get close to positive I'd do them twice a day.. Maybe it will help you figure out your surge!

Hope everyone else is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->