From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Meagan - I completely understand where u are coming from, I would be exactly the same!!

Sig - wow fertility treatment is pretty expensive hey!! Hopefully you don't have to go through too much before you get a sticky bub!!

I got a faint positive this morning so hoping it's my rainbow but not getting my hopes up yet!

Meagan.. Thank you :)
I really hope you and hubby can work thru things! I don't think you are being petty at all. Like Sara said, its a compromise and you shouldn't be the only one making it.

Sara - holy cow!! I really hope they work for you! C'mon little rainbow baby!!

Jbaby- how exciting! Hope it turns into a big fat super sticky positive for you!

I'm actually lucky that I found a little loophole so my insurance is paying for my ultrasounds. Otherwise each time they look at my ovaries it's another $400. I also get off easy because we don't need to do an insemination. Infertility is crazy expensive!!

Had some ovary pain last night so hopefully that means my follicles are growing!

We had a crazy spring Denver day yesterday. Lots of little tornados and big hail. Luckily at our house it didn't cause any damage. I think we are in for it again today.

Jbaby!! I saw your siggy in another post and wanted to say congrats :) fx for your sticky baby!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. My 'bump' and boobs are growing by the minute.. I feel like I'm going to be shamu before its all over.. But even with it all I still couldn't be happier for all of it!

So we just scored the deal of the century on a crib, mattress, a changing table, a rocker/glider with an ottoman, and a pack n play.. All for $200. Its all barely used and in great condition.
We weren't planning on buying stuff already but when I saw the deal I couldn't pass it up.
Yay for have the furniture for the nursery already done and all for the price of the brand new crib I originally wanted!

Wow that's a fantastic deal!!! Definitely couldn't pass it up :) how exciting!!

Awww congrats J!!! Fx some of us will be following you soon!!

Where did you find that deal Aimee??
When I had Emilia, this amazing couple GAVE me their crib that transforms into a toddler bed and a full size. I cried haha

Awe that's awesome Leah.
We were just browsing craigslist and I saw the ad.. We figured it couldn't hurt to go see what condition the stuff was in. It looks barely used. We went just for the crib rocker and changing table but while we were there they threw in the pack n play for free. It has jungle animals on it which is what we are doing in the nursery :)

I hope you ladies get to follow with BFPs soon too :)

That's perfect!!!

How's everyone else???

:hi: Hi leah.

BIG congrats to Jbaby :dance:

Aimee: that is a steal of a deal. Awesome find.

I'm doing ok. Emotions all over the place this cycle. Extra hopeful because we are using the injectables but also extra stressed and worried that it won't work. I guess I felt better having the injectables cycle in my back pocket but now I feel like all our cards are on the table and it's causing some anxiety. All I can do is wait and see. I go back in tomorrow morning to see if my follicles are still growing. I'm pretty sure tomorrow is the tipping point for going forward with this cycle or not.

Emily keeps asking for a little sister and it breaks my heart. She keeps telling me that she's lonely and doesn't have any kids to play with :cry:

LOL. Emily just came in the room and asked if I would go help her and dad wash the car. Off I go....

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I had my ob appointment yesterday and had blood tests which I find out the results of Wednesday! Also booked my first scan for in 2 weeks!

Yayyyyy!!!!

Aww Sara :hugs: you got this. Hopefully it'll only take a minimal amount of time to get that bfp! Emmys been doing the same. She wants "a baby to keep". :cry: we'll all get there!! Can't let myself or any of you get as low as I was a few weeks ago. TTC turns us into crazies!

I'm sorry you are both still waiting for ur sticky bfp :-(

Gosh that must break ur hearts when ur kiddies say that to you! They really know how to pull the heart strings!

Hey ladies

Congrats J! If I have said so already.

Amazing deal Aimee. I found one like it at baby's r us found a crib, change table and dresser for $100.

I'm terrible. Nothing's changed. I won't elaborate I've done it before.

I'm glad you all are well. I'll keep going, best I can. :)

Xox

Feeling awful today. The meds have made me queasy and flat out exhausted. Not so much sleepy as physically weak. Hopefully not many more days to go.

I'm so sorry Meagan :( btw, you're totally within your rights to do what you're doing. We all need to compromise. I'm reading a book called Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud to help with my MIL, mom situations and better my marriage. I'm awful with healthy boundaries. I don't know how to say no or how to ask for help because of my past and this has helped TREMENDOUSLY. It's on the Christian side so if that's not your thing, then ignore me, but it's taken such a weight off my shoulders. :hugs:

:hugs: Sara. But at least you know it's working!

Hi ladies.. Checking in to see how everyone is doing :)
I'm in school for the summer so I'm staying busier than I'd like too.. I wish we didn't need money to live. I'd quit my job tomorrow and drop out of school...
Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hi ladies, hope ur all doing ok! Thinking of you all xx

hi ladies!
Nothing much going on here. I had one follicle this month after my injections. I Od on my own and now I'm just waiting to see.

How are you feeling, Aimee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->