• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

hi ladies!
Nothing much going on here. I had one follicle this month after my injections. I Od on my own and now I'm just waiting to see.

How are you feeling, Aimee?

That's great you O'd on your own! Fx

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days..

That's great you O'd on your own Sara :) fx for you.

I've been feeling pretty okay for the most part but the last couple of days have been rough... My body feels like it did before I got on thyroid meds. Very weak and tired.. Terrible headache and a cough I can't get rid of.
I see the high risk Dr this Thursday so he will be checking out my thyroid and making sure me and baby are doing okay.

Aimee, sometimes pregnancy can throw off your thyroid and it's very important to keep it on track during pregnancy. I'm glad you are seeing your doctor! It could be that the pregnancy is just wearing you out. YOur body is doing a lot of extra work right now.

I am CD11 and this morning was bfn. Just waiting out the end of the cycle....

I haven't been on either. I had terrible yeast infection and it made me late so no excitement here yet! Plus DH and I have started counseling because of having to live with his mom and I'm going insane. It's been extremely helpful. I'm ready to move on with our lives though and away from his family!

I'm sure you're doing great Aimee! Pregnancy really messes with a lot, so I bet baby's growing a lot and it's making you exhausted!

Yay for O'ing Sara!!

Thanks ladies..
Yea Sara I've made sure my reg doctor stayed close watch on my levels when I first found out. My meds were doubled and my level had only increased slightly but we will see what Thursday brings. The headache I've had won't go away so I actually called my OB. Waiting on the call from my nurse.

Leah - yeast infections are no fun at all! I'm sorry that you had to deal with one.
I'm glad you guys are working it out. Some people are so afraid of counseling so I think it's great you are going.

Where are my ladies?? How's everyone!

I need to vent:
We're having a rough time here. I've given my DH an ultimatum that his mom needs to be out or we need to find a house by the end of the summer or I'm moving in with my parents. So we're kind of up in the air about TTC..
The latest with my MIL is that we need to keep our food and dishes on our side of the house (the kitchen is on her side) because we don't keep ourselves clean enough. (She freaks out if we go eat our food before cleaning the kitchen). She also doesn't agree with our parenting so that's another inappropriate role she tries to fill. There's also some financial things that have come to my attention that she has control over and I don't, which is not okay with me. Idk what to do about it all other than back off and make my husband wake up :'( I feel like we take 1 step forward and 8 steps back.
Also found out there is nothing wrong with me fertility wise, so our next step is checking out DH when we decide to continue our journey. He has at least 80 lbs to loose, so I'm thinking that's a major part to finding a solution.

Hoping everyone's at a better place than us! :hugs:

Hi Leah
It's good to hear from you! I think you are being very smart and realistic with what you are doing. I'm sorry you are stuck in such a yucky situation. Do your parents live in the same town?

I'm having a rough time myself. Injectables didn't work for me and I'm just feeling very unsure about life ATM. Ill write more later when not on my phone.

I'm sorry you are both having a rough time :-(

Leah - I would feel exactly the same as you, maybe giving DH the ultimatum will make him realise and not living with your mil will be a step towards better things! I definitely agree that weight loss is a big thing in TTC so that would probably be a good change for dh's well being and TTC!

Sorry you ladies are having a rough time lately. Leah, I really think that everything will be easier for you both if you don't live with MIL anymore. In the long run your hubby will be happier too. You know what they say, "happy wife=happy life"

slg--I saw your pregnancy test in the testing forum, I was really hoping it would turn out positive. I'm sorry the injections didn't work this time. Do you have to do another round of them?

Hope all the pregnant ladies are felling good and taking care of themselves :)

AFM, I'm on CD6 after finally getting my first post partum AF (which was super light and only last 4 days. (here's hoping I don't get another one, because I'm sure my body will have to make up it, lol). I've just started temping, but then when I got the exact same temp 2 days in a row, I started wondering if the thermometer was broken. This morning there was only 0.1 degree difference, so I don't know. Maybe my body temp is just really consistent?? LOL...

Hi ladies :)

Sorry I haven't been on! Busy busy busy.. And tired!

Leah I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation but I think you're making great decisions as far as the ultimatum. Hopefully things take a turn for the better soon! Good news about your tests.. Hopefully things with hubby check out okay and once the MIL stress is out of the way things will take off on their own :)

Sara - so sorry the injections didn't work. Hopefully you can take some time work through your feelings and have a renewed outlook on TTC. I have faith that you will get your take home baby.

AFM.. We had our NT scan and bloods last week. Baby is as stubborn as they come lol wouldn't give the tech the angles she needed to do the measurements. Baby was hanging out upside down in my uterus lol
She eventually got some measurements and the Dr said baby is healthy. Bloods came back negative for anything so that's great news. I go back July 9th to test for spins bifida. He also said he sees no complications from my Hashi's either so that was good to hear.
Still suffering with headaches. Yesterday was the worst so far.. I have another call into the doctor to see what she can do for me.

I will post the half decent pic she gave us from the 12 week scan when I get home. I switched phones and the pics are on my old one. I know she wasn't there to get cute pics but baby kept putting its hand on its forehead like 'woe is me' and she had a great shot of it but didn't print it :( I love my reg ultrasound tech so much more lol

I hope you ladies have a great day :)

Hey girls,

Its been awhile.

I've just caught myself up so bare with me.

Sara - Sorry things are running smoothly for you. I really do hope you find your way to another babe soon you're too awesome not to :hugs:

Leah - Im sorry about your MIL stuff, and I am darn glad you put your foot down. I have my MIL living with us now too, and thankfully its not the worst thing just yet. You're a tough cookie you guys will make it through :)

afm.. Im 2 days late. Its been a weird month. Hubby doesnt seem to want to use condoms, so he pulls out. And didnt pull out at all "by accident" but after O. I took a FRER, and im pretty sure nothing is there. So now im left with wth is happening to my cycle?! Not a headache I want. Ill post the pics. Sorry i've been gone ladies, I still think about ya :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 18
That's so strange? Maybe it's due to stress or something?

Hi Meagan!! So glad to hear from you!
Sorry about your weird cycle - its always frustrating. Hopefully you get a clear answer soon, for sanity sake!

14 weeks today.. It doesn't seem real at all. I feel like we just found out. I go Monday for my next appt and then at 16 weeks I start my weekly scans to check my cervix. I'm hoping the tech (who I love) is nice enough to let us get a look at baby while she's looking. I'd like more pics since my 12 weeks scan resulted in not so good pics from the other tech. If not at least we will get the 20 week scan in the midst of my cervix checking scans.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hey ladies :)
6 days late now. Seriously no clue what's going on!! And honestly- it's been a stress free few weeks :) ( to rule stress as a factor out ) hubby is back on TTC cuz we've been going good, we settled a bunch of finances and doing home improvements! So I'm baffled. Worried about about pcos- but that's probably an extreme. I might grab a test later if we go into town with lines. If nothing's on it by 20dpo (I think! I wasn't paying attention!) then it's gotta be something else.

A full week now!! Took a blue dye test and there wasn't anything so seriously body wtf are you doing!! Haha

I'm telling you.. We need some sort of device that tells us what our bodies are doing lol
Sorry you're still in limbo Meagan!

Nah I think it's just REALLY late.

But what would this do to my next cycle :confused: I think I'll have to try OPKs to see when I ovulate or if I'm even ovulating now!

Yay for 14 weeks!!!!!!! So happy for you girl :)

Glad you're back in the TTC mode Meagan!!

Hope you're managing ok Sara. You deserve that take home baby!!

DH and I are in rigorous counseling. It's been very emotional. We've realized he and his mom are just too attached and he's gotta let go to make our marriage work. Thank god he's starting to see it. So we have a plan to build a log home on his family's property!! We need to pay off a lot, but it we work hard, we'll start in the next 9 months. So I have 1 month to get pregnant, otherwise we need to stop until the house is done next year. No pressure right? :haha: love you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->