• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frothy Milk (Formula)

lady have you tried gaviscon? We tried without but she needs to get use to the milk too ... definately change baby straight away not mixed milks (gradually)! Changing milk can cause a lil upset so doing it that way can't be good.

HIPP do a box on their website £3.49 delivered and I may get it although I am a bit piffed about no box and currently using a cow & gate night time milk tub (half size of stage 1 2 3 tubs) ...I need to find out if the HIPP one had a little leveler on it like the other brands ..anyone know?

Wobbles i asked the gp about gaviscon but she said she would prefer not to prescribe him any as he appears to be gaining weight well (touch wood) and hopefully it will be something that he will grow out of. I really hope so...bless him.
I was wondering the same as you about a box with a leveller on it cos its a pain having to use a knife all the time...hows Caitlins reflux since you have changed her?? x

Oooh reading this makes me want to try out the hipp milk too.. He's currently on Aptimil hungry baby milk, but he does bring up some right after a feed, then he'll always get sick once between bottles.. Do you think I should try or is it totally normal for them to bring a bit up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->