Fruit Juices?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
When can I start giving Amelie the juice I drink but watered down? I mean things like orange juice, apple juice, pineapple, cranberry etc etc

I would have thought you could give it to her now, its just pure fruit juice, but in modation with all the natural sugers ect

I would only give juices at meal times but I am sure she would be ok with them now? x

Yeah, I was just gonna give her some with her breakfast really. She has water with her lunch and dinner but for some odd reason so wont drink water with her porrige?! Weirdo baby I have lol. She'll probably only drink a couple tablespoons of actual juice, the rest will be water.

Tyler has been drinking juice with his dinner and tea for about 2 weeks now :)

Here it's recommended to wait until atleast 6mo for apple and those kind. But for orange a year because it's citrus. But they do recommend waiting as long as you can to give it, just because they don't need it, it's best to get them really liking water before doing any juice at all...just lots of sugar and extra calories

She likes water loads. I think I'll just stick to water because I don't think she liked the apple juice much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->