Frustrated, irritated, and a whole flood of emotions.

erinlynnak

Reaction score
Today my husbands cousin announced she was pregnant. We're the same age. She wasn't trying, and was told she would never be able to have kids, and also has pcos. I feel really sad, and really really angry. Its not her fault, and shes always wanted to be a mom. Her entire life shes wanted to be a mom.

I don't want to be resentful to every woman in my life that gets pregnant before me. How do you ladies cope?

Today my husbands cousin announced she was pregnant. We're the same age. She wasn't trying, and was told she would never be able to have kids, and also has pcos. I feel really sad, and really really angry. Its not her fault, and shes always wanted to be a mom. Her entire life shes wanted to be a mom.

I don't want to be resentful to every woman in my life that gets pregnant before me. How do you ladies cope?

I'm so sorry. I know how hard that can be but at least in this case it's someone who has always wanted to be a mother and has the same issues you do. Maybe try to look at it as something that can give you hope? I know it's hard though...I deal with it daily it seems. Haha

Just put it into perspective. I was a huge stack if salt about pregnancy after my fourth loss which also took my tube and watched everyone around me "suffer" with unplanned pregnancies..I wanted to scream. I am finally pregnant but have one long time friend who still hasn't and her time is running out as she's a year older than me ( I'm no spring chicken). It's hard and her resentment came between us and we haven't spoken in months...very sad to me. Don't beat yourself up for feeling upset but don't hold on either... Try to let it go and be happy for her. Everyone has a journey ttc and some women still make me slap my forehead and think the baby dust definitely should have passed them up but so many women struggled and we're on the same team as you truly!

I know exactly how you feel. AF came today. I felt like this was the one (as I always do). To have AF show on Mother's Day of all days was like a slap in the face. And immediately after I was already tearing up I get on Facebook to see several pregnant friends posting their mother's day pics and another friend announced a pregnancy today. I'm so angry today, I know exactly how you feel, you're not alone.

I know exactly how you feel. AF came today. I felt like this was the one (as I always do). To have AF show on Mother's Day of all days was like a slap in the face. And immediately after I was already tearing up I get on Facebook to see several pregnant friends posting their mother's day pics and another friend announced a pregnancy today. I'm so angry today, I know exactly how you feel, you're not alone.

The only thing I can add here is that I understand how you feel. Last year on Mother's Day I discovered the pregnancy that took so many years to conceive was ectopic...total slap in the face. Sighh...I don't know a secret formula to be happy for others but like I said before it's normal to feel all the negative emotions when AF comes but if only for yourselves try not to hold onto them for too long as positivity is healthy for the mind and body when ttc. Easier said than done I realize but it's a goal to work for and at the end of the day I truly believe you will fee better and benefit from it. I still visit ttc boards everyday in hopes to somehow help someone on here and am thrilled when you gals get a bfp....sending big baby dust your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->