Frustrated TTC #1

@sarah im sorry to hear that, but its okay it happens, I myself didn't react to it until my RE tripled the dosage and it worked this month, no BFP but I produced 2 eggs. hopefully yours increases your dose.

How are you doing ILoveMe?

I finished up provera on Thursday and it's now Saturday and I'm still waiting for AF. Up to 100mg of Clomid next cycle, hopefully that'll make me O!

@Sarah the 100 should show some progress. I got triggered today and iui tomorrow. when do you go for scan?

Exciting! Good luck:)

No scans this cycle. The doctor didn't want to monitor. I finished provera 6 days ago and still waiting for AF. Feeling really frustrated :(

so how would you know if it worked without a scan, or even a trigger shot, sometimes it can take up to 10 days after last pill.

Oh the 50mg of Clomid didn't work, no ovulation shown on my blood tests. I'm not sure about provera, I'm still waiting to see if AF does start. It's been 6 days so hopefully it starts soon. Then I'll start 100mg.

what im saying is theres a way to find out if its working before you do the whole TWW. my cycles were it didn't work It was told to me prior to waiting for AF. hopefully it works this time.

Yes I was being monitored with ultrasounds then I guess they'd tell me whether there were any follicles growing or not. But I'm not being monitored. My doctor didn't think it was necessary and it's quite expensive here too. I'm just getting the CD 21 blood test and if I haven't O'd by then then they give me provera.

7 dp trigger and nope haven't tested, got one week to go. I have to say im having a different feeling this cycle and my anxiety is not as high as usual

You not going to test out your trigger? I've got everything crossed for you!

no I didn't do it this time, I know it stays in my system for a long time so I decided to just wait until at least 14dpt 6 more days to go. where are you in your cycle now?

OMG the soda pop twins, they are beautiful!! congrats on your bundles of joy I am so happy for you!

Iloveme, that makes sense. 14 DPO should be clear of the trigger. I'm CD 8. Took my last Clomid last night. I was going to start temping this morning but DH had an early start so I was awake a few hours before usual. Probably start tomorrow. How are you feeling?

Congratulations deuce! They are perfect :) can I ask if you were on Clomid or any fertility treatment? DH would love twins haha, I'm not 100% sure!

@sarah well I have nausea, my nipples hurt badly, no bloating surprisingly this is a first. and dizzy spells on and off. I haven't started the progesterone yet ive only been taking pre natal, metformin and low dose aspirin I guess I will take progesterone tonight.

Sorry, are you taking progesterone as in Provera? Or to keep your progesterone levels high?

Those symptoms sound promising!

@Sarah no provera is to make your period come, the suppositories is to make my progesterone high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->