frustrated with hubby not understanding!!

I think most guys are this way. My bf is insensitive sometimes and thinks he knows everything about pregnancy. I find venting on here helps a little bit. At least there are other women who know and understand what you're going through.

Glad to hear things are a little better with him!

Lol yep! The other day I asked him to empty the garbage ( one thing that really makes me sick) and he said, "I wish I could get pregnant"

Hahahaha, the fact is men don't have the capacity, the compassion, or the STRENGTH it takes to carry and deliver a baby! Have you ever seen that video of these two men who wanted to have an idea of what childbirth felt like. They each had their wife beside them and they were attached to these machines and actually given the muscle spasms to experience a fraction of what women endure during contractions. They were sweating, moaning and about to cry. They definitely changed their perspectives! I think every male who is about to be a father should go through this! Haha!

Bahahah! That's what I have tried to explain to him and yes!! I made him watch that video the other day lol.. However, I feel that men are under the impression that that is the only pain that we go through with pregnancy is the actual child birth. They need to create something that makes them have to pee constantly, have sore nipples and boobs, mood swings, morning sickness and the whole nine lol just even for a day! Like I said though.. I'm so glad that he finally got to experience me being sick this morning.. Not that I'm happy that I was sick! Lol.. But now he finally saw what it was like!

Haha, imagine if they could pass some sort of ruling that dad's must endure the same pains. They strap on a weighted belly and give them meds that make them nauseous and have to pee all the time. Plus the contractions and swelling. That would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->